I’m pleased to announce the availability of my new online course, titled “A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog“. Read on, to learn more about the course!
Why Have I Created this Course?
You start a blog, when you have something to share with the world. A blog gives you a voice to share your passion with the world. In my case, I share my knowledge and passion on databases, programming and other technical stuff. Someone else, might be sharing a passion on creative writing, on beauty tips, on cooking, and so many more topics, everything via blogging!
Blogging has been my passion for over 20 years. Over all these years, I have built successful blogs with thousands of monthly visitors, new and returning. Via my blogs, I have learned a lot and I have also connected with many great people on my areas of interest.
I have created this course which is actually a guide, in order to share all my tips on how to start and monetize a successful blog.
Via my course, you will learn about the technical stuff you need to take into consideration when setting up a blog and the creative process of blogging. Then we will talk about how you can drive traffic to your blog and get visibility, using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and marketing techniques. Last, we will talk about the different options that you have, for monetizing your blog.
What Will you Know After the Course?
After the course, you will know how to start and monetize a successful blog in terms of:
- The technical processes
- The creative process
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Marketing your content
- Monetizing your blog
Does the Course Have any Prerequisites?
This course, has no actual requirements. Basic technical knowledge can be helpful though.
What Does the Course Offer?
- 1.5 hours of high-quality video
- Useful quizzes for testing your knowledge on each section
- A practice test in the end of the course
- Ability to ask the instructor questions via the Q&A section
- Certificate on course completion
Watch the course preview!Enroll from $12.99
Who is this Course For?
- People who are passionate on a topic and want to start a blog
- People who want to turn their blog into a business and monetize it
- People who want to make their blog a Brand
- People who want to learn about the entire process of setting up a blog/website
Featured Online Courses:
- Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- 9+1 Simple But Effective SEO Techniques for Organic Traffic
- What is Microsoft’s Passwordless Option
- Essential SQL Sever Administration Tips
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners (Course Preview)
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services Services (Course Preview)
- How to Patch a Standalone SQL Server Instance
- The SQL Server Browser Service and UDP Port 1434
- The Maximum Number of Concurrent Connections Setting in SQL Server
- Top 10 SQL Server DBA Daily Tasks List
- There is no SQL Server Failover Cluster Available to Join
- Encrypting a SQL Server Database Backup
- The COVID-19 Crisis and its Acceleration Effect on Digitalization
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior Database and Software Architect, Certified Database, Cloud and AI professional, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 20 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.