I’m pleased to announce the availability of my new online course, titled “A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog“. Read on, to learn more about the course!
Why Have I Created this Course?
You start a blog, when you have something to share with the world. A blog gives you a voice to share your passion with the world. In my case, I share my knowledge and passion on databases, programming and other technical stuff. Someone else, might be sharing a passion on creative writing, on beauty tips, on cooking, and so many more topics, everything via blogging!
Blogging has been my passion for over 20 years. Over all these years, I have built successful blogs with thousands of monthly visitors, new and returning. Via my blogs, I have learned a lot and I have also connected with many great people on my areas of interest.
I have created this course which is actually a guide, in order to share all my tips on how to start and monetize a successful blog.
Via my course, you will learn about the technical stuff you need to take into consideration when setting up a blog and the creative process of blogging. Then we will talk about how you can drive traffic to your blog and get visibility, using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and marketing techniques. Last, we will talk about the different options that you have, for monetizing your blog.
What Will you Know After the Course?
After the course, you will know how to start and monetize a successful blog in terms of:
- The technical processes
- The creative process
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Marketing your content
- Monetizing your blog
Does the Course Have any Prerequisites?
This course, has no actual requirements. Basic technical knowledge can be helpful though.
What Does the Course Offer?
- 1.5 hours of high-quality video
- Useful quizzes for testing your knowledge on each section
- A practice test in the end of the course
- Ability to ask the instructor questions via the Q&A section
- Certificate on course completion
Watch the course preview!Enroll Now with Discount!
Who is this Course For?
- People who are passionate on a topic and want to start a blog
- People who want to turn their blog into a business and monetize it
- People who want to make their blog a Brand
- People who want to learn about the entire process of setting up a blog/website
Enroll Now with Discount!
Featured Online Courses:
- Introduction to Data Science and SQL Server Machine Learning
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New
- Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- SQL Server Fundamentals (SQL Database for Beginners)
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server
- Get Started with SQL Server in 30 Minutes
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- 9+1 Simple But Effective SEO Techniques for Organic Traffic
- Essential SQL Sever Administration Tips
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming (Computer Programming for Beginners)
- Introduction to Data Science and SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- How to Patch a Standalone SQL Server Instance
- The SQL Server Browser Service and UDP Port 1434
- The Maximum Number of Concurrent Connections Setting in SQL Server
- Top 10 SQL Server DBA Daily Tasks List
- There is no SQL Server Failover Cluster Available to Join
- Encrypting a SQL Server Database Backup
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, and a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA).