Analyze your SQL Server Instances for Security Misconfigurations, and get Useful Recommendations using our Powerful SQL Server Security Tool.
DBA Security Advisor, is a powerful SQL Server security tool, which assesses SQL Server instances against a rich set of security checks and detects potential security risks. Moreover, in the Enterprise Edition, you can get recommendations as well as remediation methods and scripts for the detected security risks. Furthermore, there is a history mechanism which allows you to track the progress of your SQL Server instances security by accessing older reports. Secure your SQL Server instances today and protect your data more efficiently!
DBA Security Advisor’s Key Features
- *Easily Assess Multiple SQL Server Instances Against a Rich Set of Security Checks
- The Enterprise Edition of DBA Security Advisor features over than 30 security checks which can help you assess your SQL Server instances for potential security risks.
- **Recommendations & Remediation Scripts Engine
- For each detected security risk you get a comprehensive recommendation along with suggested remediation scripts and methods.
- **Report History
- With report history you have access to the results of all scan sessions you previously ran. You can use older reports in order to see the progress in securing your SQL Server instances.
- Get useful statistics for each security assessment.
Why we Built DBA Security Advisor and How Can it Help you?
Watch a Video of DBA Security Advisor
What’s New and System Requirements
Latest Version: 2.1 (Build_20180907_1)
- Release number: 2.1
- Build number: 20180907_1
- Release date: September 07, 2018
- Minor bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 7 or later / Microsoft® Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- Logical Processors: 4 or more
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Software Requirements:
* Supported SQL Server versions: 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017.
* Update (Sep 2019): The upcoming new release of DBA Security Advisor will be also supporting SQL Server 2019.
Download the Free 30-Day Trial Version of DBA Security Advisor
The free trial version of DBA Security Advisor, allows you to use the most of the tool’s functionality but with some restrictions and a 30-day time expiration. This 30-day free trial of DBA Security Advisor will let check the tool and see its value and usefulness. Then, you might consider purchasing the Enterprise Edition and get access to the full power of DBA Security Advisor by unlocking all features and removing all functionality and time restrictions.
Download DBA Security Advisor (Free 30-Day Trial):
Purchase the Enterprise Edition of DBA Security Advisor
Purchase the Enterprise Edition of DBA Security Advisor, unlock all features and protect your SQL Server instances today! No functionality or time limitations.
Features you get with the Enterprise Edition:
- Scan multiple instances
- Access to all security checks
- Security recommendations
- Remediation scripts
- Report History
- Program Options
- All security report features
- No functionality limitations
- No time limitations
- Free lifetime updates
- …and more!
Price for single-PC license: $99.99 – Buy Now!
Help Topic: How to activate the Enterprise Edition
* For order-related help, you can reach us via the contact page.
 A single purchased license for DBA Security Advisor’s Enterprise Edition allows up to two (2) activations for different hardware configurations but only on the same computer. To this end, if you make extensive changes to your computer’s hardware, you can generate a new activation code and run the activation process again. This can only take place once. This means that the after you make use of the second activation (for the same computer), you will not be provided with additional free activations in case of further hardware changes to your computer. In such case, you will need to purchase a new license for the Enterprise Edition and perform a new activation (read the EULA for more info).
 During the activation process, and after you enter the serial key that you were provided during your purchase of the Enterprise Edition license of DBA Security Advisor, you need to retrieve and submit to SQLNetHub an “Activation Code”. The activation code is a unique hardware hash (a hash is a numeric value derived through a mathematical formula and based upon some other, original value) that is created by running 2 different pieces of information from the computer’s hardware components (BIOS id, Mainboard id) through a one-way mathematical transformation. This means that the resultant hash value cannot be backwards calculated to determine the original values and it ensures complete anonymity. This process was developed in order to maintain the user’s privacy and it is only used to deter piracy.
Last but not least you can find here the End-User License Agreement for DBA Security Advisor.
Screenshots of DBA Security Advisor
Recommended eBooks with Relevant Knowledge Offerings
Title: Developing with SQL Server (Second Edition)
Author: Artemakis Artemiou, B.Sc., M.Sc., MCP, MCTS, MCITP, Former Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018)
Learn how you can efficiently program in SQL Server. Learn about different T-SQL constructs and get useful T-SQL tips. Learn how you can work with unstructured data, data access and more.
Learn how to effectively administer your SQL Server databases. Learn about maintenance, security, integration, error handling and more.
Learn how you can tune SQL Server and get the most of it when it comes to performance. Learn about indexes, log files management, locking, blocking and more.
Other Recommended Software Tools
Rate this tool: