About our Software Solutions
We do not build tools. We build solutions. Solutions to your everyday data-related needs. Via our solutions, we help you have a richer experience with SQL Server and anything data-related. By using our software solutions, you can easily perform complex tasks faster and simpler.
We present every tool to you with not just a list of features, but we try to answer your question: “How can this tool help me?”.
Feel free to browse our rich collection of SQL Server and related data tools!
– The SQLNetHub Team
How can DBA Security Advisor help you?
- Check your SQL Server instances and databases for security risks and high-risk configurations.
- Get remediation actions and guidance via easy-to-understand recommendations.
- Get rich reports and statistics.
- Create or modify SQL snippets for SQL Server.
- Create snippets from either from scratch or by using snippet templates.
- Use snippet templates library.
- Syntax highlighting.
How can In-Memory OLTP Simulator help you?
- You can easily benchmark SQL Server’s In-Memory OLTP Engine against your own workload.
- Get rich performance statistics, trend analysis, and more.
- Two modes of execution: (i) Simulation Mode, (ii) Benchmark Mode
- You can convert static SQL Server SQL code to dynamic and vice versa.
- You can parse SQL Server SQL code for syntax checking as well as perform other operations.
- You can modify existing SQL files.
- You can use a SQL scripts library.
How can SQL Instance Finder help you?
- Easily retrieve information about SQL Server instances.
- Requires minimum user privileges.
- Rich set of information retrieval options.
- You can connect to a SQL Server instance and by issuing a query against a database, export the results to an XML, CSV or HTML file.
- Rich set of export options.
- Export preview.
- You can easily splitting ASCII files (i.e. txt & csv files) into smaller files along with maintaining readable each chunk file.
- The tool supports a large set of encoding options.
- Fast and efficient.
- You can easily handle the problem of empty files (also known as zero-byte files).
- You can use it as part of automation scripts that have to do with file-based workflows.
- Comprehensive logging is also available.