Below, you can easily retrieve useful information about the Windows Operating System (OS) requirements for any version of SQL Server.
Just select the SQL Server version for which you would like to see OS requirements information, and you will be presented with the relevant information.
Also, note that from the 2017 version and later, SQL Server also supports Linux.
Select SQL Server version:
Strengthen your SQL Server Database Administration Skills
Enroll to our Online Course!
Check our online course on Udemy titled “Essential SQL Server Administration Tips“
(special limited-time discount included in link).
Learn essential hands-on SQL Server Administration tips on SQL Server maintenance, security, performance, integration, error handling and more.
Many live demonstrations and downloadable resources included!
Enroll to Our High-Quality Online Courses:
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL
- Data Management for Beginners – Main Principles
Rate this service:
Reference: SQLNetHub (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
* This service was last updated on: March 31, 2022.