Below, you can easily retrieve useful information about the Windows Operating System (OS) requirements for any version of SQL Server.
Just select the SQL Server version for which you would like to see OS requirements information, and you will be presented with the relevant information.
Also, note that from the 2017 version and later, SQL Server also supports Linux.
Select SQL Server version:
Strengthen your SQL Server Database Administration Skills
Enroll to our Online Course!
Check our online course on Udemy titled “Essential SQL Server Administration Tips“
(special limited-time discount included in link).
Learn essential hands-on SQL Server Administration tips on SQL Server maintenance, security, performance, integration, error handling and more.
Many live demonstrations and downloadable resources included!
Check Our High-Quality Online Courses!
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals (SQL Database for Beginners)
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- .NET Programming for Beginners: Windows Forms (C#)
- Introduction to Data Science and SQL Server Machine Learning
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New
- Entity Framework: Getting Started (Complete Beginners Guide)
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server
- Get Started with SQL Server in 30 Minutes
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
Rate this service:
Reference: SQLNetHub (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
* This service was last updated on: Jan. 26, 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!