Easily Split ASCII Files into Smaller Files
Our free File Splitter is a simple yet powerful utility that allows the user to easily split ASCII files such as text and csv files into smaller pieces. The program allows the user to split the files either based on file size or based on a given number of records.
List of Features
- Split ASCII Files into Smaller Files
- Either based on max file size or number of records, you can easily split ASCII files into smaller chunks.
- The tool provides a workflow-based GUI with a series of easy steps that must be performed by the user. Among other, it also supports file drag-and-drop as input.
- Fast and Efficient
- File Splitter supports several encodings/code pages, two split methods and two output options.
Why We Built File Splitter
File Splitter undertakes the splitting of ASCII files to smaller chunks based either on size or number of records. We created this tool in order to help you split huge text files to smaller ones in order to be able to handle them.
What’s New and System Requirements
Latest Version: 1.1 (Build_20180217_1)
- GUI enhancements
- Minor bug fixes
Download File Splitter
File Splitter, is a free tool, offered with respect to the worldwide SQL Server community.
Download File Splitter:
* File Splitter, up to version 1.0 was released under the brand name “SQLArtBits”.
Screenshots of File Splitter
Title: Administering SQL Server (Second Edition)
Author: Artemakis Artemiou, B.Sc., M.Sc., MCP, MCTS, MCITP, MVP
Learn how to effectively administer your SQL Server databases. Learn about maintenance, security, integration, error handling and more.
Other Recommended Software Tools
- DBA Security Advisor
- In-Memory OLTP Simulator
- Snippets Generator
- Dynamic SQL Generator
- SQL Instance Info Finder
- SQL Multi-Exporter
Rate this tool: