Easily Export Data from your SQL Server Databases
Our free SQL Multi-Exporter allows the user to connect to a SQL Server instance and by issuing a query against a database, export the results to an XML, CSV or HTML file.
List of Features
- Rich Set of Export Options
- SQL Multi-Exporter provides a rich set of export options. The user can export the query result’s to XML, CSV and HTML.
- Export Preview
- After you write your data export T-SQL query, you can preview the output records, prior to export them.
- The user just connects to the SQL Server instance, writes the T-SQL script, and can preview the results of the query prior to export it.
Why we Built SQL Multi-Exporter
There are times where you just want to run a query against a SQL Server instance and generate a report with the results. We created SQL Multi-Exporter to help you do just that. You connect to a SQL Server instance, execute the query and export the results to XML, CSV, or even HTML.
What’s New and System Requirements
Latest Version: 1.1
- Release number: 1.1
- Build number: 20180217_1
- Release date: March 08, 2018
- GUI enhancements
- Minor bug fixes
Download SQL Multi-Exporter
SQL Multi-Exporter (Community Edition), is a free tool, offered with respect to the worldwide SQL Server community.
Download SQL Multi-Exporter 1.1 (Community Edition):
* SQL Multi-Exporter, up to version 1.0 was released under the brand name “SQLArtBits”.
Screenshots of SQL Multi-Exporter
Title: Developing with SQL Server (Second Edition)
Author: Artemakis Artemiou, B.Sc., M.Sc., MCP, MCTS, MCITP, MVP
Learn how you can efficiently program in SQL Server. Learn about different T-SQL constructs and get useful T-SQL tips. Learn how you can work with unstructured data, data access and more.
Other Recommended Software Tools
- DBA Security Advisor
- In-Memory OLTP Simulator
- Snippets Generator
- Dynamic SQL Generator
- SQL Instance Info Finder
- File Splitter
Rate this tool: