On this page, you can find free online services offered to the SQL Server community by SQLNetHub.
Please select an online service to use from the below list:
Service Name: SQL Server Service Pack and Cumulative Update Info
Description: With this free service, you can easily retrieve useful information about the latest service pack and cumulative update for any version of SQL Server. Just select the SQL Server version for which you would like to see service pack and CU information, and you will be presented with the relevant information.
Service Name: SQL Server Backward Compatibility Check
Description: With this free service, you can easily retrieve useful information about the backwards compatibility support for any version of SQL Server. Just select the SQL Server version and you will get the list of backwards compatible SQL Server versions.
Service Name: SQL Server OS Requirements Info
Description: With this free service, you can quickly retrieve useful information, about the OS requirements for any version and edition of SQL Server!
Service Name: SQL Server Lifecycle Information
Description: With this free service, you can easily get useful SQL Server lifecycle information such as: release date, mainstream support end date and extended support end date.
Strengthen your SQL Server Administration Skills – Enroll to our Online Course!
Check our online course on Udemy titled “Essential SQL Server Administration Tips” (special limited-time discount included in link).
Via the course, you will learn essential hands-on SQL Server Administration tips on SQL Server maintenance, security, performance, integration, error handling and more. Many live demonstrations and downloadable resources included!
Featured Online Courses:
- .NET Programming for Beginners: Windows Forms (C#)
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals (SQL Database for Beginners)
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New
- Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server
- Get Started with SQL Server in 30 Minutes
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel (SQLNetHub TV)
Check out our latest software releases!
Check out our eBooks!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)