Easily Create and Modify SQL Snippets for SQL Server Management Studio.
With Snippets Generator, you can easily create new SQL snippets as well as modify existing SQL Server snippet files.
Using T-SQL code snippets in SQL Server Management Studio is a handy way of reusing code without having to type it again or locate it in a folder in order to open it and run it.Download Free Trial
Buy the Ultimate Edition!
Snippets Generator’s Key Features
- Create T-SQL Snippets and Modify Existing Ones
- Easily generate T-SQL snippets. Also, can edit existing T-SQL snippets.
- Basic Syntax Highlighting
- Basic syntax highlighting can help you write T-SQL easier and be more productive during the snippet creation or modification process.
- *Snippets Template Library
- With the snippets template library, you can use templates of commonly used T-SQL scripts in order to help you create your SQL Server snippet easier. Also you can save snippets as custom templates.
- Code Formatting
- Basic code formatting in also available in the snippet’s T-SQL code editor.
- **Program Options
- Set your own defaults via the Program Options (new feature**)
Why we Built Snippets Generator and How Can it Help You?
Code snippets is a handy way of reusing pieces of code you frequently need. As in many development environments, SQL Server 2012 or later supports code snippets. With Snippets Generator you can create or modify existing snippet files easily, using an intelligent GUI. You do not need to know XML, etc. in order to do this. You just use Snippets Generator, enter the T-SQL script, generate the snippet file and that’s it! Right after that you can just import the snippet into SQL Server’s Management Studio.
See some screenshots!
See a video example of using Snippets Generator and importing the code snippet in SSMS!
What’s New and System Requirements
Latest Version: 3.5
- Release number: 3.5
- Build number: 20190106_1
- Release date: Jan 6, 2019
- Performance Improvements
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SP1 Transact-SQL ScriptDom (x86)
- Supported SQL Server versions: 2012 or later.
- Supported SQL Server Management Studio versions: SSMS 2012 – SSMS 17.9.1
Download the Free 14-Day Trial Version of Snippets Generator
The free trial version of Snippets Generator, allows you to use the most of the tool’s functionality but with some restrictions and a 14-day time expiration. This 14-day free trial of Snippets Generator will let check the tool and see its value and usefulness. Then, you might consider purchasing the Ultimate Edition and get access to the full power of Snippets Generator by unlocking all features and removing all functionality and time restrictions.
Download Snippets Generator 3.5 (Free 14-Day Trial):
Purchase the Ultimate Edition of Snippets Generator
Purchase the Ultimate Edition of Snippets Generator and unlock all features! Not functionality or time limitations!
Features you get with the Ultimate Edition:
- No restrictions to the T-SQL snippets number of total characters
- Program Options functionality
- You can create custom snippet templates and store them in the Snippet Templates Library
- No functionality limitations
- No time limitations
- Free lifetime updates
Price for single PC license: $49.99 – Buy Now!
Help Topic: How to activate the Ultimate Edition
* For order-related help, you can reach us via the contact page.
 A single purchased license for Snippets Generator’s Ultimate Edition allows up to two (2) activations for different hardware configurations but only on the same computer. Therefore, if you make extensive changes to your computer’s hardware, you can generate a new activation code and run the activation process again. Note that this can only take place once. This means that the after you make use of the second activation (for the same computer), you will not be provided with additional free activations in case of further hardware changes to your computer. In such case, you will need to purchase a new license for the Ultimate Edition and perform a new activation (read the EULA for more info).
 During the activation process, and after you enter the serial key that you were provided during your purchase of the Ultimate Edition license of Snippets Generator, you need to retrieve and submit to SQLNetHub an “Activation Code”. The activation code is a unique hardware hash (a hash is a numeric value derived through a mathematical formula and based upon some other, original value) that is created by running 2 different pieces of information from the computer’s hardware components (BIOS id, Mainboard id) through a one-way mathematical transformation. This means that the resultant hash value cannot be backwards calculated to determine the original values and it ensures complete anonymity. This process was developed in order to maintain the user’s privacy and it is only used to deter piracy.
Last but not least you can find here the End-User License Agreement for Snippets Generator.
Recommended eBook with Relevant Knowledge Offerings
Title: Developing with SQL Server (Second Edition)
Author: Artemakis Artemiou, B.Sc., M.Sc., MCP, MCTS, MCITP, MVP
Learn how you can efficiently develop data processes in SQL Server. Get useful T-SQL tips and guides that will help you transform data into knowledge!
Other Recommended Software Tools
- DBA Security Advisor
- In-Memory OLTP Simulator
- Dynamic SQL Generator
- SQL Instance Info Finder
- SQL Multi-Exporter
- File Splitter
Rate this tool: