Easily retrieve information about your SQL Server instances
Our free SQL Instance Info Finder enables the user to easily retrieve information about SQL Server instances. By just selecting the information to be retrieved, the program connects to the SQL Server instance with minimum privileges and retrieves the requested information.
List of Features
- Retrieve Useful Information about your SQL Server Instance with a Single Click
- You just select the info you want to be retrieved and you directly get a report.
- Rich Set of Info Retrieval Options
- SQL Instance Info Finder provides a rich set of information retrieval options in order to enable you retrieve comprehensive information about your SQL Server instances.
Why we Built SQL Instance Info Finder
What’s New and System Requirements
Latest Version: 1.1 (Build_20180217_1)
- GUI enhancements
- Minor bug fixes
- New info retrieval options
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or later
- Supported SQL Server versions: 2005 or later
Download SQL Instance Info Finder
SQL Instance Info Finder is a free tool, offered with respect to the worldwide SQL Server community.
Download SQL Instance Info Finder:
* SQL Instance Info Finder, up to version 1.0 was released under the brand name “SQLArtBits”.
Screenshots of SQL Instance Info Finder
Title: Administering SQL Server (Second Edition)
Author: Artemakis Artemiou, B.Sc., M.Sc., MCP, MCTS, MCITP, MVP
Learn how to effectively administer your SQL Server databases. Learn about maintenance, security, integration, error handling and more.
Other Recommended Software Tools
- DBA Security Advisor
- In-Memory OLTP Simulator
- Snippets Generator
- Dynamic SQL Generator
- SQL Multi-Exporter
Rate this tool: