Recently, I have released my new online course “The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming“.
Below, you can find more information about the course, as well as links with special discounts for enrolling to the course.
What is this Course All About?
Programming is everywhere. In almost every aspect of our lives, we interact with software applications. From mobile apps and Operating Systems, to sophisticated Enterprise-scale applications and Artificial Intelligence, all of these, and even more, are created with Programming.
I have been involved with Computer Programming since I was a kid. I deep dived into the world of Computer Programming at a very young age, and I have been studying and professionally working with Computer Programming since then.
I find Computer Programming exciting, fun and extremely useful. I actually find Computer Programming to be something magical.
This course, is my tribute to Programming. Via this course, I share my knowledge on how you can easily get started but also evolve as a Computer Programmer.
I have carefully designed this course, in order to help you achieve the below:
- Define your relationship with Computer Programming.
- Learn the ingredients, that is the required skill set for becoming a great Programmer.
- Get started and then deep dive into the exciting world of Computer Programming.
- Learn the basic Computer Programming Principles and Fundamentals such as: abstraction, algorithms, data structures, functions, inheritance, and more.
- Learn more about Programming Languages; what are the factors that define a Programming Language as popular, how to choose a Programming Language, types of Databases, and more.
- Learn about the main phases of the Software Development Life Cycle which can help you efficiently design and develop robust enterprise-scale applications.
- Learn how to start writing computer programs in the below Programming and Scripting Languages:
- Via the Special Topics section, learn how to read and write to text files using any of the above Programming Languages.
So join me into a 4-hour journey into the exciting world of Computer Programming!Enroll Now with Discount!
After the Course:
- You will know what is the required skill set in order to become a great Computer Programmer.
- You will know the main programming principles and fundamentals.
- You will know the main phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- You will be able to start working with: C#, SQL, Java, C, C++ and Python.
- You will know the philosophy behind the Art of Computer Programming.
- You will know more about the Programmer’s mindset.
- No prior technical knowledge is required
- This course is very useful for all technical levels
The Right Audience
Anyone who is interested in Programming, will benefit from enrolling to my course “The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming”. Below, you can find a list of roles that will certainly benefit from this course:
- Computer Science College Students
- Junior Programmers
- Experienced Programmers
- Technology Enthusiasts that want to Learn Programming
- Enterprise Architects
The Course Contains/Offers:
- 4 hours of high-quality video lectures and guides.
- Step by step live demonstrations and guides that can help you get started with C#, SQL, Java, C, C++ and Python.
- Downloadable resources with useful information and links.
- Useful quizzes for testing your knowledge on each section.
- A major practice test in the end of the course.
- Ability to ask the instructor questions via the Q&A section.
- Certificate on course completion.
Watch a preview of the course in the below video.Enroll Now with Discount!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, and a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA).