Hi friends, it is with great pleasure, that we are announcing today our brand new course, titled: “SQL Server 2022: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features“. In this article, you can learn more about the course and what you can learn by attending the course.
Introduction – What is this course about?
SQL Server 2022, is the most Azure-enabled release of SQL Server yet. Besides the many new features and enhancements for the on-premises Database Engine, it also includes a large number of significant Azure integration features. In this course, we will be discussing all these, in order to get a clear picture about all the new features and enhancements in this version of SQL Server, that is SQL Server 2022. .
Via a comprehensive set of video lectures, enriched with step by step live demonstrations, you will learn about all the major features and enhancements in SQL Server 2022, such as: Bidirectional HA/DR to Azure SQL Managed Instance, Contained Availability Groups, SQL Server Ledger/Blockchain Ledger Tables and other security-related features, Query Store enhancements, Built-in Intelligent Query Processing Enhancements such as Parameter Sensitive Plan Optimization, Azure Synapse Link, T-SQL enhancements and much more.
What you will know after completing the course
After completing the course, you will know:
- How SQL Server evolved over the years and why this release, makes SQL Server a hybrid data platform
- How to install and use SQL Server 2022 on Windows along with following the best practices
- What are the new Business Continuity Features and Enhancements in SQL Server 2022
- What are the new Security Features and Enhancements in SQL Server 2022
- What are the new Performance Features and Enhancements in SQL Server 2022
- Other significant new features and enhancements in SQL Server 2022, such as main T-SQL enhancements, Azure Synapse Link, Management Features & Enhancements, etc.
- How you can start using many of these new features and enhancements
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who work with previous versions of SQL Server and want to know what’s new in SQL Server 2022.
- Professionals who have basic SQL Server knowledge and want to learn more about the latest version of SQL Server.
- Technology enthusiasts that explore new technologies and want to learn what’s new in this version of SQL Server.
Watch the course preview:
Enroll to the Course!
Enroll to the course with a major discount and get started with learning what’s new in SQL Server 2022!
Featured Online Courses:
- SQL Server 2022: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- Data Management for Beginners – Main Principles
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- SQL Server 2022 Generally Available!
- SQL Server 2022 Overview: A Hybrid Data Platform
- Query Store Enhancements in SQL Server 2022
- Azure Synapse Link in SQL Server 2022
- An existing History Table cannot be specified with LEDGER=ON – How to Resolve
- What is Data Management and why it is Important?
- What is Data Security and which are its Main Characteristics?
- Data Security vs. Data Privacy
- What are NoSQL Databases?
- Differences Between Batch and Streaming Data
- What is Data Compliance within the Data Management Scope?
- How to Connect to SQL Server Databases from a Python Program
- How to Resolve: [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified (0) (SQLDriverConnect)
- Useful Python Programming Tips
- Main Data Structures in Python
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases (Course Preview)
- How to Write to a Text File from a C++ Program
- How to Establish a Simple Connection from a C# Program to SQL Server
- The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool
- Closing a C# Application (including hidden forms)
- Changing the startup form in a C# project
- Using the C# SqlParameter Object for Writing More Secure Code
- Cannot implicitly convert type ‘string’ to ‘System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewTextBoxColumn
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel (SQLNetHub TV)
Easily generate snippets with Snippets Generator!
Secure your databases using DBA Security Advisor!
Generate dynamic T-SQL scripts with Dynamic SQL Generator!
Check our latest software releases!
Check our eBooks!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou, a distinguished Senior Database and Software Architect, brings over 20 years of expertise to the IT industry. A Certified Database, Cloud, and AI professional, he earned the Microsoft Data Platform MVP title for nine consecutive years (2009-2018). As the founder of SQLNetHub and GnoelixiAI Hub, Artemakis is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and democratizing education on various fields such as: Databases, Cloud, AI, and Software Development. His commitment to simplicity and knowledge sharing defines his impactful presence in the tech community.