Hi friends! Today we are pleased to announce the availability of our free course, titled “Get Started with SQL Server on Linux – FREE Course For Beginners“.
About the Course
Via this short course, you will learn how you can easily get started with SQL Server on Linux.
To this end you will learn:
- Which are the supported Linux distributions by SQL Server 2017 or later 2.
- How to Install SQL Server 2019 on Ubuntu Linux
- Which are the available SQL Server command-line tools in Linux
- How to Install the SQL Server command-line tools on Ubuntu Linux
- How you can use Azure Data Studio which is Microsoft’s cross-platform SQL Server client tool
- How to Access SQL Server 2019 on Ubuntu Linux by installing and using Azure Data Studio
In this course, I have combined some older recordings that I have created with SQL Server 2019 CTP 3.0 on Linux, but the main concept is the same as the full SQL Server 2019 release of SQL Server.
Feel free to check all my courses, via which, when you click on a course, you will be redirected to Udemy, along with automatically applying a major discount coupon.
Watch the Course and Subscribe to Stay up to Date!
Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay up to date with my latest videos, courses, and much more!
Featured Online Courses:
- SQL Server 2022: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- Data Management for Beginners – Main Principles
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- SQL Server 2022: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features (Course Preview)
- SQL Server 2022 Generally Available!
- An existing History Table cannot be specified with LEDGER=ON – How to Resolve
- What is Data Management and why it is Important?
- What is Data Security and which are its Main Characteristics?
- Data Security vs. Data Privacy
- What are NoSQL Databases?
- Differences Between Batch and Streaming Data
- What is Data Compliance within the Data Management Scope?
- How to Connect to SQL Server Databases from a Python Program
- How to Resolve: [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified (0) (SQLDriverConnect)
- Useful Python Programming Tips
- Main Data Structures in Python
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases (Course Preview)
- How to Write to a Text File from a C++ Program
- How to Establish a Simple Connection from a C# Program to SQL Server
- The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool
- Closing a C# Application (including hidden forms)
- Changing the startup form in a C# project
- Using the C# SqlParameter Object for Writing More Secure Code
- Cannot implicitly convert type ‘string’ to ‘System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewTextBoxColumn
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel (SQLNetHub TV)
Check our eBooks!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior Database and Software Architect, Certified Database, Cloud and AI professional, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 20 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.