People and data are the two most important assets in any organization. By properly maintaining accurate and secure data, along with inspiring people within the organization to realize the value of data, the organization can reach to data-driven decisions more easily and thus meet its strategic goals in a more efficient manner.
Data Management, provides the set of principles and guidelines for reaching the above goals, as it sets the framework for properly managing data during its full lifecycle.
This course can help you with this journey, that is to help you learn which are the main Data Management principles and what is their importance, along with learning useful tips for creating and nurturing a Data Management culture within the organization.
What is this Course all About?
This course has been carefully designed, in order to help you learn the main principles of Data Management and Data Governance, in a structured, step by step manner. To this end, we will begin the course with some introductory concepts, such as, what Data Management and Data Governance are.
We will then proceed to the main section of the course, via which, you will learn what are the main Data Management Principles, as well as what are their main characteristics. After that, we will be discussing about, how you can create and nurture a Data Management culture within the organization.
Besides the lectures, the course also features many useful quizzes, infographics and a major practice test in the end of the course, all of which will help you understand the main Data Management concepts and set of practices.
So join us into a journey of exploring the world of Data Management!Learn More
What you’ll Learn
- What Data Management and Data Governance are.
- Which are the main Data Management principles and what is their importance.
- Useful tips on how to create and nurture an efficient Data Management culture within your organization.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of: Data Owner, Data Steward and Data Custodian.
- Learn about the principles of Data Policy, Data Quality, Data Security, Data Redundancy and High Availability, Data Compliance and Data Auditing.
- Additional knowledge on specialized Data Management topics such as Data Security Best Practices.
This course has no requirements and it is suitable for all levels.
This Course Contains/Offers:
- 1+ hours of high-quality video lectures
- Downloadable resources with section recaps and infographics
- Quizzes in the end of each section
- A major practice test in the end of the course
- Ability to ask the instructor questions via the Q&A section
- Certificate on course completion
Who this Course is for:
- Data Governance Analysts and Managers
- Data Professionals such as: Data Analysts, Data Architects and Database Administrators
- IT Managers
- Information Security Analysts
Watch the Course Preview
Enroll to the Course
Enroll to the course with a major discount and get started with learning the main Data Management principles!Learn More
Featured Online Courses:
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- Data Management for Beginners – Main Principles
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- What is Data Management and why it is Important?
- What is Data Security and which are its Main Characteristics?
- Data Security vs. Data Privacy
- What are NoSQL Databases?
- Differences Between Batch and Streaming Data
- What is Data Compliance within the Data Management Scope?
- How to Connect to SQL Server Databases from a Python Program
- How to Resolve: [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified (0) (SQLDriverConnect)
- Useful Python Programming Tips
- Main Data Structures in Python
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases (Course Preview)
- How to Write to a Text File from a C++ Program
- How to Establish a Simple Connection from a C# Program to SQL Server
- The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool
- Closing a C# Application (including hidden forms)
- Changing the startup form in a C# project
- Using the C# SqlParameter Object for Writing More Secure Code
- Cannot implicitly convert type ‘string’ to ‘System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewTextBoxColumn
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel (SQLNetHub TV)
Easily generate snippets with Snippets Generator!
Secure your databases using DBA Security Advisor!
Generate dynamic T-SQL scripts with Dynamic SQL Generator!
Check our latest software releases!
Check our eBooks!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou, a distinguished Senior Database and Software Architect, brings over 20 years of expertise to the IT industry. A Certified Database, Cloud, and AI professional, he earned the Microsoft Data Platform MVP title for nine consecutive years (2009-2018). As the founder of SQLNetHub and GnoelixiAI Hub, Artemakis is dedicated to sharing his knowledge and democratizing education on various fields such as: Databases, Cloud, AI, and Software Development. His commitment to simplicity and knowledge sharing defines his impactful presence in the tech community.