Hi friends! After a short break, our weekly tips are back!
This week’s tip, is about Azure Database for MySQL, a great technology offering in the Azure cloud platform.
Tip of the Week #8
From within the Azure Database for MySQL server’s Activity Log feature, you can view historical information about any actions taken and have to do with the configuration and management of the Azure Database for MySQL service.
Get the Infographic!
Learn all about MySQL on Azure – Enroll to the course!
Via our course, among other, you will learn about the different MySQL deployment options in Azure and how to create an Azure Database for MySQL server, using the Platform as a Service (PaaS) deployment option. Moreover, you will learn how to access Azure Database for MySQL from on-premises, using MySQL Workbench and the mysql command line tool, as well as, how to efficiently manage your Azure Database for MySQL server, using the available tools and features in Azure Portal.
Watch our video lecture the MySQL server management components in Azure
The below video lecture, is part of our online course on Udemy, titled “Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL“.
Featured Online Courses:
- Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL (Course Preview)
- Azure Cosmos DB: Learn by Example
- Learn Azure SQL Database: Creating your First Database
- How to Create an Azure SQL Server Virtual Machine
- How to Backup a SQL Server Database from On-Premises to Azure Storage
- Learn Azure Data Lake Analytics by Example
- What is Azure Advisor?
- … all our Azure-related articles
- Tip of the Week No.5 – CosmosDB Main Technical Characteristics
- Tip of the Week No.7 – SQL Server Offerings in Azure
- Tip of the Week No.10 – The Tags Feature in Azure SQL Database Settings
- Tip of the Week No.11 – Capital Expenditure (CapEx) vs. Operational Expenditure (OpEx)
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel (SQLNetHub TV)
Easily generate snippets with Snippets Generator!
Secure your databases using DBA Security Advisor!
Generate dynamic T-SQL scripts with Dynamic SQL Generator!
Check our latest software releases!
Check our eBooks!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.