In this post, we are announcing the general availability of our online course: “Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL“.
Note that the course is currently available on Udemy.
What is this course all about?
As Cloud Computing is becoming the new norm of modern computing, new services are constantly being added in the cloud platforms. More specifically, in Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform, we can already find hundreds of different services, ready for configuration and use. One such a service, in the field of databases, is Azure Database for MySQL. This database service offering in the Azure cloud platform, enables you start using MySQL database services fast and easy.
This course has been carefully designed, in order to help you getting started with Azure Database for MySQL fast and easy. Via a well-structured curriculum, it begins with the essentials that you need to know about MySQL on the Microsoft Azure platform and then via a large set of step by step live demonstrations and guides, it helps you learn how to create, use and manage your first Azure Database for MySQL server. Moreover, it helps you learn, how to easily access your Azure Database for MySQL server from on-premises, using the MySQL Workbench tool, as well as, the mysql command line tool.
So join me into a journey of more than 3 hours and learn all about Azure Database for MySQL!
What you will know after the course:
- You will be able to navigate in Azure Portal and create, use and manage services
- You will be able to create and configure your first Azure Database for MySQL server
- Single Server – Platform as a service (PaaS)
- You will be able to configure firewall settings
- You will be able to access your Azure Database for MySQL server using your on-premises client tools and work with databases. Tools to be used in the demos:
- MySQL Workbench
- mysql command line tool
- You will be able to efficiently manage your Azure Database for MySQL server, using the available tools and features in Azure Portal
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Willingness and excitement to learn something new!
What Does the Course Offer:
- 3 hours of high-quality video lectures and guides
- Step by step live demonstrations and guides that can help you to easily get started with Azure Database for MySQL
- Downloadable resources with useful information and links
- Useful quizzes for testing your knowledge on each section
- A major practice test in the end of the course
- Ability to ask the instructor questions via the Q&A section
- Certificate on course completion
Watch the Course Preview!
Enroll to the Course!
Enroll to the course with an exclusive discount, and get started with Azure Database for MySQL, fast and easy!
Featured Online Courses:
- SQL Server 2022: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- Data Management for Beginners – Main Principles
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- Available MySQL Deployment Options in Azure
- Azure Database for MySQL Server Management Components
- Azure Database for MySQL Firewall Rules and Connection Security
- Main Benefits of Using Azure Cloud Services
- Azure Cosmos DB: Learn by Example
- Learn Azure SQL Database: Creating your First Database
- How to Create an Azure SQL Server Virtual Machine
- How to Backup a SQL Server Database from On-Premises to Azure Storage
- Learn Azure Data Lake Analytics by Example
- What is Azure Advisor?
- … all our Azure-related articles
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel (SQLNetHub TV)
Easily generate snippets with Snippets Generator!
Secure your databases using DBA Security Advisor!
Generate dynamic T-SQL scripts with Dynamic SQL Generator!
Check our latest software releases!
Check our eBooks!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior Database and Software Architect, Certified Database, Cloud and AI professional, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 20 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.