In this post, I’m sharing with you a useful infographic I created for my Online Course “Entity Framework: Getting Started (Complete Beginners Guide)“.
This infographic, provides a quick overview of the Entity Framework in .NET, it describes what it is, how it works and what are its workflows that allow you to build robust data apps in .NET.
Infographic: Introduction to Entity Framework
Download the Infographic!
Learn more about the Course!
On this page, you can learn more about the course.
Enroll to the Course!
Enroll to this course on Udemy
Enroll to this course on Skillshare
Featured Online Courses:
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New
- Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- SQL Server Fundamentals (SQL Database for Beginners)
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server
- Get Started with SQL Server in 30 Minutes
- Working with Entity Framework 6.3 and .NET Core 3.0
- Our Online Course – Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- Entity Framework: Code First
- The ADO .NET Entity Framework
- The Entity Framework – Part 1 – Introduction
- Screencast: Using Inheritance in the ADO .NET Entity Framework
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, and a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA).