In this post, I’m sharing with you a useful infographic I created for my Online Course “Entity Framework: Getting Started (Complete Beginners Guide)“.
This infographic, provides a quick overview of the Entity Framework in .NET, it describes what it is, how it works and what are its workflows that allow you to build robust data apps in .NET.
Infographic: Introduction to Entity Framework
Download the Infographic!
Learn More About Entity Framework – Enroll to the Course!
We recommend that you check our online course “Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide“.
Via the course, you will learn all about Entity Framework, what it is, how it works, how to use it for data access when developing .NET apps, what are its available workflows and their pros and cons. Also, via comprehensive live demonstrations, we will build many apps using Visual Studio with C# and Entity Framework.
Featured Online Courses:
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to Data Science and SQL Server Machine Learning
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- Working with Entity Framework 6.3 and .NET Core 3.0
- Our Online Course – Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- Entity Framework: Code First
- The ADO .NET Entity Framework
- The Entity Framework – Part 1 – Introduction
- Screencast: Using Inheritance in the ADO .NET Entity Framework
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018) and a Udemy Instructor. He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.