Hi folks! I’m pleased to announce that my new online course Entity Framework: Getting Started (Complete Beginners Guide) is now available!
This is a comprehensive course on Entity Framework and SQL Server data access.
Read on the learn more about the course!
What is this Course all About?
Entity Framework is an Object-Relational Mapper (ORM) development tool, that enables the Software Developer to write less data code faster, and focus more on the software logic instead of the underlying database.
In this course, you will learn all about Entity Framework, what it is, how it works, what are its available workflows and their pros and cons. Then, we will jump into a large set of live demonstrations/guides, that show you step-by-step, how you can efficiently build data applications using Visual Studio with C# and the different workflows of Entity Framework such as: Code First, Model First and Database First.
This is the complete beginners guide to Entity Framework, but also intermediate-level developers can also benefit from this course.
After the Course:
- You will know what Entity Framework is and how it works
- You will be able to create .NET Console and Windows Forms GUI data apps, using any of the available Entity Framework workflows:
- Code First with Existing Database
- Code First with New Database
- Model First
- Database First
- You will be able to design .NET data applications much faster and you will be more productive.
- You will be able to easily use Entity Framework when developing .NET data apps
This Course Contains:
- 5 hours of high-quality video
- Step by step live demonstrations and guides that can help you get started with Entity Framework in no time
- Downloadable resources with useful information and links
- Downloadable infographics that will help you better understand the main concepts of Entity Framework
- Useful practice tests/quizzes for testing your knowledge on each section
- A major practice test in the end of the course
- Ability to ask the instructor questions via the Q&A section
- Certificate on course completion
Check out the Course Preview
Enroll using Coupon on UdemyEnroll Now with Discount!
Enroll on SkillshareEnroll to this course on Skillshare
Recommended Online Courses
- Introduction to Data Science and SQL Server Machine Learning Services (New)
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New
- Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- SQL Server Fundamentals (SQL Database for Beginners)
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server
- Get Started with SQL Server in 30 Minutes
Check our other Articles:
- Essential SQL Sever Administration Tips
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming (Computer Programming for Beginners)
- How to Patch a Standalone SQL Server Instance
- The SQL Server Browser Service and UDP Port 1434
- The Maximum Number of Concurrent Connections Setting in SQL Server
- Top 10 SQL Server DBA Daily Tasks List
- There is no SQL Server Failover Cluster Available to Join
- Encrypting a SQL Server Database Backup
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- Introduction to Data Science and SQL Server Machine Learning Services
Rate this article:
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018) and a Udemy Instructor. He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.