Hi folks! I’m pleased to announce that my new online course Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide) is now available!
This is a comprehensive course on Entity Framework and SQL Server data access.
Read on the learn more about the course!
What is this Course all About?
Entity Framework is an Object-Relational Mapper (ORM) development tool, that enables the Software Developer to write less data code faster, and focus more on the software logic instead of the underlying database.
In this course, you will learn all about Entity Framework, what it is, how it works, what are its available workflows and their pros and cons. Then, we will jump into a large set of live demonstrations/guides, that show you step-by-step, how you can efficiently build data applications using Visual Studio with C# and the different workflows of Entity Framework such as: Code First, Model First and Database First.
This is the ultimate beginners guide to Entity Framework, but also intermediate-level developers can also benefit from this course.
Enroll Now with Discount!
After the Course:
- You will know what Entity Framework is and how it works
- You will be able to create .NET Console and Windows Forms GUI data apps, using any of the available Entity Framework workflows:
- Code First with Existing Database
- Code First with New Database
- Model First
- Database First
- You will be able to design .NET data applications much faster and you will be more productive.
- You will be able to easily use Entity Framework when developing .NET data apps
This Course Contains:
- 2.5 hours of high-quality video
- Step by step live demonstrations and guides that can help you get started with Entity Framework in no time
- Downloadable resources with useful information and links
- Downloadable infographics that will help you better understand the main concepts of Entity Framework
- Useful practice tests/quizzes for testing your knowledge on each section
- A major practice test in the end of the course
- Ability to ask the instructor questions via the Q&A section
- 30-day no-questions-asked refund policy
- Certificate on course completion
Check out the Course Preview
Enroll using Coupon on UdemyEnroll Now with Discount!
Enroll on SkillshareEnroll to this course on Skillshare