Welcome to another screencast dedicated to SQL Server 2008 Programmability!
This screencast again features the ADO .NET Entity Framework.
The screencast demonstrates how the developer can create an entity data model in Visual Studio 2008, and goes one step further, thus demonstrating a simple way of using inheritance in the entity data model.
Check our other related Entity Framework and .NET articles:
- Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide – Online Course)
- Working with Entity Framework 6.3 and .NET Core 3.0
- Our Online Course – Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- The ADO .NET Entity Framework
- The Entity Framework – Part 1 – Introduction
- Screencast: How to Create an Entity Data Model
- Entity Framework: Code First
- The Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service service on Local Computer started and then stopped
- Using the C# SqlParameter Object for Writing More Secure Code
- Cannot declare instance members in a static class
- Cannot implicitly convert type ‘string’ to ‘System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewTextBoxColumn
- Microsoft SSIS Service failed to start. Configuration system failed to initialize
- What’s New in SQL Server 2019
- Learn Azure SQL Database: Creating your First Database
- Getting Started with SQL Server on Linux
- How to Create an Azure SQL Server Virtual Machine
- How to Backup a SQL Server Database from On-Premises to Azure Storage
- What is Azure Advisor?
Check our latest software releases!
Easily generate SQL code snippets with Snippets Generator!
Convert static T-SQL to dynamic and vice versa with Dynamic SQL Generator.
Secure your SQL Server instances with DBA Security Advisor.
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018) and a Udemy Instructor. He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.