Welcome to my first screencast dedicate to SQL Server 2008 Programmability!
This screencast features the ADO .NET Entity Framework; a new feature of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 providing the developer with fast, robust and scalable data access. SQL Server 2008 fully supports the ADO .NET Entity Framework, allowing developers to effortlessly create entity data models in Visual Studio 2008 applications.
Check my online course on Entity Framework!
Enroll to this course on Udemy
In this course, you will learn all about Entity Framework, what it is, how it works, what are its available workflows and their pros and cons. Also, via comprehensive live demonstrations, we will build many apps using Visual Studio with C# and Entity Framework (learn more…)
Enroll to this course on Skillshare
This screencast demonstrates how the developer can create an entity data model in Visual Studio 2008 and mapping it to a SQL Server 2008 Database:
Check our other related Entity Framework and .NET articles:
- Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide – Online Course)
- The ADO .NET Entity Framework
- The Entity Framework – Part 1 – Introduction
- Working with Entity Framework 6.3 and .NET Core 3.0
- Our Online Course – Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- Screencast: Using Inheritance in the ADO .NET Entity Framework
- Entity Framework: Code First
- The Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service service on Local Computer started and then stopped
- Using the C# SqlParameter Object for Writing More Secure Code
- Cannot declare instance members in a static class
- Cannot implicitly convert type ‘string’ to ‘System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewTextBoxColumn
- Microsoft SSIS Service failed to start. Configuration system failed to initialize
- What’s New in SQL Server 2019
- Learn Azure SQL Database: Creating your First Database
- Getting Started with SQL Server on Linux
- How to Create an Azure SQL Server Virtual Machine
- How to Backup a SQL Server Database from On-Premises to Azure Storage
- What is Azure Advisor?
Check our latest software releases!
Easily generate SQL code snippets with Snippets Generator!
Convert static T-SQL to dynamic and vice versa with Dynamic SQL Generator.
Secure your SQL Server instances with DBA Security Advisor.
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)