Welcome to my first screencast dedicate to SQL Server 2008 Programmability!
This screencast features the ADO .NET Entity Framework; a new feature of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 providing the developer with fast, robust and scalable data access. SQL Server 2008 fully supports the ADO .NET Entity Framework, allowing developers to effortlessly create entity data models in Visual Studio 2008 applications.
Enroll to the course on Udemy “Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide”!
In this course, you will learn all about Entity Framework, what it is, how it works, what are its available workflows and their pros and cons. Also, via comprehensive live demonstrations, we will build many apps using Visual Studio with C# and Entity Framework.
Watch the screencast here!
This screencast demonstrates how the developer can create an entity data model in Visual Studio 2008 and mapping it to a SQL Server 2008 Database:Enroll from $12.99
Watch also: What is Entity Framework and what are its Benefits?
Watch also: Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide (Course Preview)Enroll from $12.99
Featured Online Courses:
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
Check our other related Entity Framework and .NET articles:
- The ADO .NET Entity Framework
- The Entity Framework – Part 1 – Introduction
- Working with Entity Framework 6.3 and .NET Core 3.0
- Our Online Course – Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- Screencast: Using Inheritance in the ADO .NET Entity Framework
- Entity Framework: Code First
- The Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service service on Local Computer started and then stopped
- Using the C# SqlParameter Object for Writing More Secure Code
- Cannot declare instance members in a static class
- Cannot implicitly convert type ‘string’ to ‘System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewTextBoxColumn
- Microsoft SSIS Service failed to start. Configuration system failed to initialize
- What’s New in SQL Server 2019
- Learn Azure SQL Database: Creating your First Database
- Getting Started with SQL Server on Linux
- How to Create an Azure SQL Server Virtual Machine
- How to Backup a SQL Server Database from On-Premises to Azure Storage
- What is Azure Advisor?
Check our latest software releases!
Easily generate SQL code snippets with Snippets Generator!
Convert static T-SQL to dynamic and vice versa with Dynamic SQL Generator.
Secure your SQL Server instances with DBA Security Advisor.
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior Database and Software Architect, Certified Database, Cloud and AI professional, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 20 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.