Back in 2008 I started “The SQL Server and .NET Blog” having as a mission to share my knowledge and experiences on SQL Server with you, the SQL Server Community.
Throughout all these years, The SQL Server and .NET Blog was constantly evolving with new topics, and the most important, with new types of knowledge sharing.That’s why at some point, it was renamed to “The SQL Server and .NET Hub”.
In parallel with blogging, I maintained other sites as well, representing other types of activities and community contributions that were directly or indirectly related to SQL Server.
Some examples are SQLArtBits, SQLEBooks, etc.
Today, 10 years and 1 million page views later, everything has nicely converged into a single brand, into a single portal with unlimited capabilities, that is SQLNetHub.
On SQLNetHub, you can find high-quality online courses on SQL Server, Azure, Programming, Azure, .NET and other tech topics.
Also, you can find my eBooks which I write with love and respect for the worldwide SQL Server community.
You can also find useful, software tools, where every single one has a free version, that can help you be more productive when working with SQL Server and other related technologies.
You can find high quality SQL Server articles and guides i have been writing since 2008.
You can find webcasts. Podcasts and mini-courses are also coming soon.
All the above, contributed to the transformation of SQLNetHub.
SQLNetHub is no more just a blog. Is not just a software or an eBook website.
SQLNetHub is a portal of SQL Server knowledge and tools.
It is your source of useful software tools, articles, eBooks, webcasts, online services, and the list goes on.
SQLNetHub is an experience and you are part of it.
Thank you for your continuous support.
We continue this journey together!
Strengthen your SQL Server Administration Skills – Enroll to our Online Course!
Check our online course on Udemy titled “Essential SQL Server Administration Tips”
(special limited-time discount included in link).
Via the course, you will learn essential hands-on SQL Server Administration tips on SQL Server maintenance, security, performance, integration, error handling and more. Many live demonstrations and downloadable resources included!
Featured Online Courses:
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- What are Exactly Orphaned Users in SQL Server?
- How to Patch a SQL Server Failover Cluster
- How to Add a Database to a SQL Server Availability Group Using T-SQL
- Top 10 SQL Server DBA Daily Tasks List
- The “Public” Database Role in SQL Server
- … all our SQL Server Administration Articles
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel (SQLNetHubTV)!
Check our SQL Server Administration articles.
Check out our latest software releases!
Check our eBooks!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
© 2018 SQLNetHub
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior Database and Software Architect, Certified Database, Cloud and AI professional, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 20 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.