In 2013, we founded the “SQLArtBits” community initiative. In 2016, SQLArtBits became SQLNetHub.
Under the SQLNetHub initiative we develop simple yet powerful data tools for the Microsoft Windows Operating System. The majority of our tools mainly interact with SQL Server, thus providing a richer user experience and enabling the user to get the most out of the world’s more powerful data platform.
Since 2013 we have developed 8 tools for SQL Server and related areas. These are:
- Dynamic SQL Generator
- File Splitter
- Snippets Generator
- SQL Instance Info Finder
- SQL Multi-Exporter
- Zero Byte Handler
- DBA Security Advisor
- In-Memory OLTP Simulator
- My Remote Connections Manager
Free Online Services
Currently there are three online SQL services available:
SQL Server Latest Service Pack Info, takes as user input a version of SQL Server and provides info about its latest service pack along with download links and more.
SQL Server Backward Compatibility Checker, takes as user input a version of SQL Server and returns the SQL Server versions that are backward compatible!
SQL Server OS Requirements Info, allows you to quickly retrieve useful information, about the OS requirements for any version and edition of SQL Server!
More online SQL Server services will be keep on constantly added, thus making SQLNetHub not only your main SQL Server tools hub, but also your hub of online SQL Server services!
Strengthen your SQL Server Administration Skills – Enroll to our Online Course!
Check our online course on Udemy titled “Essential SQL Server Administration Tips” (special limited-time discount included in link).
Via the course, you will learn essential hands-on SQL Server Administration tips on SQL Server maintenance, security, performance, integration, error handling and more. Many live demonstrations and downloadable resources included!
Learn essential SQL Server development tips! Enroll to our Online Course!
Check our online course titled “Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers” (special limited-time discount included in link).
Sharpen your SQL Server database programming skills via a large set of tips on T-SQL and database development techniques. The course, among other, features over than 30 live demonstrations!
Featured Online Courses:
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to Data Science and SQL Server Machine Learning
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- Learn Azure SQL Database: Creating your First Database
- How to Create an Azure SQL Server Virtual Machine
- How to Backup a SQL Server Database from On-Premises to Azure Storage
- … all our Azure-related articles
Check our latest software releases!
Easily generate SQL code snippets with Snippets Generator!
Convert static T-SQL to dynamic and vice versa with Dynamic SQL Generator.
Secure your SQL Server instances with DBA Security Advisor.
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018) and a Udemy Instructor. He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.