Well, another successful event took place yesterday in another one of our regular community events of the Cyprus .NET User Group.
About the Event
This time the topic was ASP .NET AJAX. Our special guest speaker was Karl Davies-Barrett, Developer Platform Evangelist (Microsoft Malta/Cyprus).
Get Started with .NET Programming Fast and Easy!
Check our online course titled “.NET Programming for Beginners: Windows Forms (C#)” (special limited-time discount included in link).
Learn how to implement Windows Forms projects in .NET using Visual Studio and C#, how to implement multithreading, how to create deployment packages and installers for your .NET Windows Forms apps using ClickOnce in Visual Studio, and more!
Many live demonstrations and downloadable resources included!
With AJAX .NET the web developer can easily create interfaces with reusable AJAX components and enhance existing web pages with the use of powerful AJAX controls, thus providing a richer experience for the user.
The event was a success and along with some very interesting discussions it lasted for two hours!
A big thank you to Karl for delivering this great presentation to our User Group!
Featured Online Courses:
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
Check our other related .NET articles:
- There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter
- Using the C# SqlParameter Object for Writing More Secure Code
- Cannot declare instance members in a static class
- Cannot implicitly convert type ‘string’ to ‘System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewTextBoxColumn
- The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool
- How to Connect to SQL Server from Visual C++
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Check out our latest software releases!
Easily generate SQL code snippets with Snippets Generator!
Convert static T-SQL to dynamic and vice versa with Dynamic SQL Generator.
Check our eBooks!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.