Hi there! We are happy to announce our brand new course titled: “.NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms (C#)“.
We are really excited about this course, since via the course, we share our passion, expertise, as well as tips and tricks, about Windows Forms (WinForms) programming in .NET, using Visual Studio and C#.
But do let us provide some more details about the course, so please read on!
What is this Course About?
In this course for beginners, you will get started with .NET Windows Forms Programming using Visual Studio and the C# Programming Language. You will learn the basics of .NET Windows Forms, event handling, multithreading and how you can create deployment packages for your .NET Windows Forms programs, directly via Visual Studio, using the ClickOnce component.
Last but not least, throughout the course, we will be developing in different phases, a simple, yet fully functional Text Editor demo app, using Visual Studio, C# and Windows Forms.Enroll Now with Discount!
What Will You Know After the Course
After the course, among other, you will know the following:
- What Windows Forms projects are in .NET Framework and Visual Studio.
- How to create Windows Forms projects in Visual Studio and build Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications using C#.
- How to implement event handling and multithreading in your .NET Windows Forms projects.
- How to create deployment packages for your .NET applications using the ClickOnce component in Visual Studio.
- How to connect your Windows Forms .NET application to SQL Server and retrieve data.
- Basic computer programming principles and fundamentals
- For the demos, we will be working with Visual Studio 2019 and .NET Framework on Windows 10
- Also, for some demos, we will be accessing a test SQL Server instance
The Course Contains/Offers:
- 3 hours of high-quality video
- Live demonstrations and hands-on guides
- Useful quizzes for testing your knowledge on each section
- Many downloadable resources
- A practice test in the end of the course
- Ability to ask the instructor questions via the Q&A section
- Certificate on course completion
Enroll Now with Discount!
Watch the Course Preview!
Enroll to the Course!
Enroll to the course today, and receive a special discount!
Enroll Now with Discount!
Featured Online Courses:
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals (SQL Database for Beginners)
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- .NET Programming for Beginners: Windows Forms (C#)
- Introduction to Data Science and SQL Server Machine Learning
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New
- Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server
- Get Started with SQL Server in 30 Minutes
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- Using ClickOnce for Deploying your .NET Windows Forms Apps
- The Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service service on Local Computer started and then stopped
- Using the C# SqlParameter Object for Writing More Secure Code
- Cannot declare instance members in a static class
- Cannot implicitly convert type ‘string’ to ‘System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewTextBoxColumn
- The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Check out our latest software releases!
Check out Artemakis’s eBooks!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.