Hey folks all around the world! I hope you are having a great time! I do, and I’m super excited to announce today that I’m launching a new post category on the SQLNetHub Blog. The name of this category is “Quick Tips“.
I really enjoy writing long and comprehensive articles which explore all those amazing areas and technologies of the SQL Server data platform.
However, there are times where I just want to share with you a little, yet straight-to-the-point piece of knowledge that can help you overcome difficulties or problems on different technical tasks, or even perform a technical in SQL Server faster and simpler.
So, please, feel free to share these exciting news!
Now, you can jump to the first Quick Tip titled: SQL Server Support for TLS 1.2
Also, feel free to check our high-quality online courses listed below!
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
Rate this article:
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Reference: SQLNetHub (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.