In-Memory OLTP Simulator enables the IT Professional and Developer to easily test the powerful In-Memory OLTP Engine of SQL Server 2014® (or later) with different simulations and against different workloads. In the Ultimate Edition of the tool, among other, the user can load data from different sources (i.e. data from Production databases using Linked Servers) into the Simulator’s database, simulate real-life scenarios with the use of custom scenarios as well as get in-depth analytics.
For a short introduction, please watch the video below:
- Community Edition: This is the free version of the tool where basic functionality is enabled.
- Ultimate Edition: This edition contains all the basic functionality plus the ability to create/modify and import/export custom scenarios as well as have access to more analytics. The Ultimate Edition of In-Memory OLTP Simulator can be very useful for organizations or individuals that want to create custom scenarios and simulate real Production data and processes with using In-Memory Optimization in SQL Server. The Ultimate Edition requires a license to be purchased.
- Download the Community Edition of In-Memory Simulator
- In-Memory OLTP Simulator Official Website
- Download the In-Memory OLTP Simulator Datasheet
- Purchase the Ultimate Edition of In-Memory OLTP Simulator
- Compare Features of Different In-Memory OLTP Simulator Editions
- Artemiou Data Tools Website
Recommended eBooks on SQL Server: