Wow! Another year has passed! Another great year! Full of SQL Server power! Events, blogging, community building, software, webcasts, discussions, tweets, guest article writing, book writing, and more! Besides the intensive blogging and article writing, another major contribution this year, was the transformation of my blog “The SQL Server and .NET Hub” to the “SQLNetHub” portal. SQLNetHub now provides different types of knowledge about SQL Server and related technologies. From high-quality blog posts, to cool SQL Server tools and useful SQL Server eBooks, SQLNetHub is your ultimate source of SQL Server knowledge.
Another major contribution was the release of the second edition of my eBooks on SQL Server administration, development and tuning, via my initiative SQLEBooks.com. Via this initiative, I write and publish useful eBooks on different SQL Server topics, thus sharing my expertise with the rest of the SQL Server community.
Like every year, it’s time for my selected tweets and retweets for the year of 2017.
Before that, I would like to say a huge Thank You to Microsoft for supporting SQL Server Communities and MVPs all over the world. Moreover, I would like to thank you, my fellow SQL Server community members for being just awesome!
Here’s my selected tweets and retweets for 2017!
Happy new year 2018!
- @sqlnethub: Join the #SQLNetHubnewsletter and stay up to date with our latest #SQLServer articles! com/newsletter/ Retweeted by @artemakis
- My #SQLEBooksinitiative: Check it out! #SQLServer com
- [Blog] What’s New in Microsoft #SQLServerManagement Studio v17.4 #mvpbuzz com/2017/12/whats-…
- Check out my webcasts on @sqlnethub: com/webcasts/#SQLServer#mvpbuzz
- @SQLServer: Download the infographic for a quick look at the benefits of #SQLServeron Linux: social/C0NTfB Retweeted by @artemakis
- @artemakis: Just finished writing a large journal article on #SQLServerIn-Memory OLTP. To be published soon! Will let you know! #MVPBuzz
- @SQLServer: What’s the difference between #graphand relational #databases? Read the blog: social/yI5poR pic.twitter.com/PcqY26Do1q Retweeted by @artemakis
- @SQLServer: What kinds of #datawill be affected by the #GDPR? See how the new privacy regulations will affect your #database: social/1UKo4y pic.twitter.com/3MrMaSC73n Retweeted by @artemakis
- @sqlebooks: [Blog] #SQLServerRebuild Index Scripts com/blog/sql-serve… Retweeted by @artemakis
- @techhowtos2016: Like our how to’s? Next week we will be releasing our first #ebook! #tech Retweeted by @artemakis
- Learn more about #Securityand #Compliance features in #SQLServer – Check out my #ebook “Administering SQL Server” com/books/administ…
- @SQLServer: We are excited to announce the public preview release of mssql-cli, a new and interactive command line query tool for #SQLServer. Check it out:social/wq4UQz pic.twitter.com/b6KYlBZ0NP Retweeted by @artemakis
- @SQLServer: SQL Operations Studio is a free lightweight modern database development and operations tool that you can use on Windows, #Linuxand macOS with SQL Server running anywhere. Download now: social/x1AYlz Retweeted by @artemakis
- Check out my #ebookson #SQLServer via my initiative @sqlebookscom/books/ #MVPBuzz
- What’s New in Microsoft #SQLServerManagement Studio v17.4 com/2017/12/whats-… #MVPBuzz #SSMS
- #SQLServerManagement Studio (SSMS) v17.4 is out!microsoft.com/en-us/sql/ssms…
- @sqlnethub: Administering #SQLServer(eBook) com/sql-server-ebo… Retweeted by @artemakis
- #SQLServer#eBooks on @sqlnethub. Check it out! com/sql-server-ebo…
- @SQLServer: Learn about #SQLServeron #Linux and watch demos on how to get started: social/2jzvwE Retweeted by @artemakis
- [Blog]: Operating System Error 170 (Requested Resource is in use) com/2017/12/operat…#SQLServer #MVPBuzz via @sqlnethub
- 15 Habits of Mentally Tough People com/articles/15-Ha…#lifecoach
- @mssqltiger: [BLOG] Cumulative Update #2 for SQL Server 2017 RTM: The 2nd cumulative update release for SQL Server 2017 RTM is now available for download at the Microsoft Downloads site. Please note that registration is no longer required to download… it/Q3NHKX#sqlserver Retweeted by @artemakis
- @techhowtos2016: Tech-Talk: Whats is #fintech? com/tech-talk/what…#technology#Financial Retweeted by @artemakis
- @techhowtos2016: How to Get Started with #SQLServercom/databases/how-… Retweeted by @artemakis
- @techhowtos2016: How To Get Basic #SQLServerInstance Info com/databases/how-… #tech Retweeted by @artemakis
- @SQLServer: Learn about what we’re planning for #HADRand what security capabilities are available for #SQLServer on #Linux: social/KKcX5H Retweeted by @artemakis
- @techhowtos2016: How to Connect to #SQLServerfrom Visual C++ com/programming/ho… #Programming Retweeted by @artemakis
- Working on a new journal article on #SQLServerIn-Memory OLTP. The coolest part when writing such articles are the demos and all those huge performance boosts! Check my articles on In-Memory OLTP on the #SQLNetHub portal: com/category/in-me… #MVPBuzz
- Subscribe to my portal @sqlnethub: stay up to date with my latest articles and videos on #SQLServerand get additional benefits. Membership is free. #MVPBuzz com
- Blog: It’s just work! com/blog/work/hey-…#Life #workplace#work
- Top 10 #SQLServerDBA Daily Tasks List – com/2017/11/top-10…#MVPBuzz via @sqlnethub
- Some facts about the TempDB system database in #SQLServercom/2017/05/the-te…#MVPBuzz #SQLNetHub
- @sqlnethub: Freebie: Top 10 #SQLServerDBA Daily Checks List com/download/top-1… Retweeted by @artemakis
- [Blog] The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer com/2017/11/progra…#troubleshooting
- 10 Simple But Effective #SEOSteps com/seo/10-simple-… via @techhowtos2016
- @SQLServer: Announcing #SQLOperations Studio for Preview. Learn more on the blog: social/Gddf0k #MSFTConnect Retweeted by @artemakis
- [Blog] Let’s Build Together a Great #SQLServer#Community #MVPBuzzcom/2017/11/lets-b…
- @SQLServer: Implement your own #machinelearningscenarios w/ native scoring, a feature available on #SQLServer Sign up: msft.social/6XAcYZ pic.twitter.com/kGF3lfujSN Retweeted by @artemakis
- @SQLServer: For the 3rd year in a row, @Gartner_incpositioned #MSFT as a leader in #ODBMS. Download the Magic Quadrant report: social/d8swas pic.twitter.com/Tw327iI7jT Retweeted by @artemakis
- @mssqltiger: [BLOG] Making parallelism waits actionable: During PASS we announced changes to how users will be able to make parallelism waits more actionable – specifically the “infamous” CXPACKET. This change effectively splits CXPACKET waits into an… it/Q0GXkx #sqlserver Retweeted by @artemakis
- Get the free #SQLServerguide: Top 10 SQL Server DBA Daily Checks –com/download/top-1… #MVPBuzz
- [Blog] Where are Programmability Objects Stored in #SQLServer? com/2013/11/where-…
- Free #SQLServerguide on my portal @sqlnethub: Top 10 SQL Server DBA Daily Checks – com/download/top-1… #MVPBuzz
- @SQLArtBits: Online service updated: Latest #SQLServerService Pack per version: com/services/sql-s… Retweeted by @artemakis
- I have created a list with the top 10 things a #SQLServerDBA should do on a daily basis. To be published via @sqlnethub next week #MVPBuzz
- @SQLServer: From #analytics to #cloud migration, discover the latest in #appmodernization. Don’t miss the webinar, sign up now: msft.social/ABZYym pic.twitter.com/0TeDDDzRx4 Retweeted by @artemakis
- Check out my latest #SQLServer #ebooks on the #SQLNetHub portal sqlnethub.com/sql-server-ebo… #MVPBuzz
- Check out the improved blog on my #SQLServer portal #SQLNetHub! sqlnethub.com/blog/ More cool stuff coming soon! #mvpbuzz
- Check out an example of the IDENTITY_CACHE option in #SQLServer 2017 – sqlnethub.com/2017/10/the-id… #MVPBuzz
- [Blog] The IDENTITY_CACHE Option in #SQLServersqlnethub.com/2017/10/the-id… #MVPBuzz
- Late night writing. A new blog post on #SQLServer is coming out in a while. Check often: sqlnethub.com #MVPBuzz
- It’s all about the #SQLServer community! Proudly announcing the new SQLNetHub! sqlnethub.com #MVPBuzz pic.twitter.com/fWYrysjV6S
- Working on something new and I’m very excited! To be announced in the coming days! Who knows? Tomorrow maybe? 🙂 #SQLServer #MVPBuzz
- [Blog] The CONCAT_WS String Function in SQL Server 2017 sqlebooks.com/2017/10/17/the… #SQLServer #development #MVPBuzz via @sqlebooks
- @techhowtos2016:What is SEO? techhowtos.com/tech-talk/what… #SEO #technology pic.twitter.com/OSo3hv1nAI Retweeted by @artemakis
- @SQLServer: Learn about #SQLServer on #Linux. Watch the @ch9 demo on how to get started today: msft.social/HXc5WT Retweeted by @artemakis
- [Blog] The Import Flat File Wizard in SSMS v17.3 sqlnethub.com/2017/10/the-im… #SQLServer #MVPBuzz
- Learn how to work with unstructured data in #SQLServer. Check out my new #eBook today! sqlebooks.com/books/developi… #MVPBuzz pic.twitter.com/rkj0ouCuxV
- After months of hard work, my #eBook “Developing with SQL Server” is now out! Check it out! sqlebooks.com/books/developi… #MVPBuzz #SQLServer pic.twitter.com/uC8rtlvNbt
- @MVPAward: MVP @artemakis discusses his thoughts on new features in #SQLServer2017 Database Engine: msft.social/EzJTZM #MVPBuzz pic.twitter.com/zgS6wb7olX Retweeted by @artemakis
- [Blog] Machine Learning Support in #SQLServer – sqlebooks.com/2017/10/10/mac… via @sqlebooks #MVPBuzz pic.twitter.com/XGW10Qnp04
- [Blog] What is Machine Learning? techhowtos.com/tech-talk/what…#MVPBuzz via @techhowtos2016
- [Blog] What’s New in #SQLServer 2017 Database Engine – sqlnethub.com/2017/10/whats-… #MVPBuzz #SQLServer2017 via @sqlnethub
- In “late night writing mode”: a new blog post on #sqlserver2017 to be published in a few hours! #MVPBuzz
- @mssqltiger: Unattended install and configuration for SQL Server 2017 on Linux dlvr.it/PsB0z2 #sqlserver @MSSQLCAT Retweeted by @artemakis
- Reading Satya Nadella’s #HitRefresh: a great #book talking about the values that can successfully transform organizations like #Microsoft
- Enjoying a hot cup of coffee, along with finishing my new #eBook on #SQLServer #development! Stay tuned! sqlebooks.com #MVPBuzz
- @MVPAward: The MVP Award allows us to celebrate & say thank you to #tech experts. Find out what it takes to become a MVP: msft.social/kUiCbv pic.twitter.com/d2vfkSOk4L Retweeted by @artemakis
- @SQLServer: SQL Server 2017 brings the power of SQL Server to Windows, #Linux & #Docker containers for the first time: msft.social/0ADTo8 #MSIgnite pic.twitter.com/G1CHtHalXm Retweeted by @artemakis
- @MVPAward: Hey, MVPs: Hit refresh in your email for some great news regarding #HitRefresh, the new book from @satyanadella” pic.twitter.com/HvLJ1K1TlZ Retweeted by @artemakis
- My new #eBook on #SQLServer #development is coming out on October 11 2017! Stay tuned: sqlebooks.com #MVPBuzz
- Learn how to administer #SQLServer sqlebooks.com/books/administ…#eBook #learning pic.twitter.com/26YN2dSalQ
- [Blog] How to Patch a Standalone SQL Server Instancesqlnethub.com/2017/09/how-to… #SQLServer #MVPBuzz
- [Blog] Troubleshooting: There is no SQL Server Failover Cluster Available to Join – sqlnethub.com/2017/09/there-… #SQLServer #MVPBuzz
- [Quick-Tip] How to Enable PowerPivot in Excel 2016 techhowtos.com/quick-tips/how… #SQLServer via @techhowtos2016
- Our prayers are with Florida and everyone else in the path of hurricane #Irma
- Read my latest blog post to learn how to encrypt and restore a #SQLServer#Database backup sqlnethub.com/2017/08/encryp… #MVPBuzz
- [Blog] Encrypting a SQL Server Database Backup – sqlnethub.com/2017/08/encryp… #MVPBuzz #SQLServer #Security
- [Blog] Why Enforcing Regular Password Expiration is a Bad Practice techhowtos.com/security/why-e… #infosec #security #MVPBuzz via @techhowtos2016
- Working on a new #ebook on #SQLServer In-Memory OLTP. To be published via my initiative SQLEBooks.com – More news soon! #MVPBuzz
- Proudly announcing! #SQLServer #learning twitter.com/sqlebooks/stat…
- @mssqltips: ETL Peformance Gains Using SQL Server In-Memory OLTP mssqltips.com/sqlservertip/5… Retweeted by @artemakis
- Read my new article on @mssqltips about #SQLServer In-Memory OLTPmssqltips.com/sqlservertip/5… #MVPBuzz
- My blog is now fully reloaded! Check it out at: sqlnethub.com #SQLServer#Community #MVPBuzz
- Supported Version and Edition Upgrades – #SQLServer 2017 | Microsoft Docs docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/data…
- It has finally arrived! A huge “Thank You” to Microsoft! #MVPBuzz#SQLServer pic.twitter.com/XkFgxHzZEw
- @mssqltiger: First release candidate of SQL Server 2017 now available dlvr.it/PWDtfT#sqlserver #sqlserver2017 #sql #Linux #docker #oracle Retweeted by @artemakis
- [Blog] What are #SQLServer Always On Availability Groups? #MVPBuzztechhowtos.com/databases/what… via @techhowtos2016 pic.twitter.com/MgFmuqFZJY
- Get useful #SQLServer tips with the second edition of my #ebook“Administering SQL Server” sqlebooks.com/books/administ…
- My brand new #eBook “Administering SQL Server” (second edition) is Now Out! #SQLServer #learning #MVPBuzz sqlebooks.com/books/administ… pic.twitter.com/wXc9wH4cy2
- I am a Microsoft Data Platform MVP for the 9th Year! sqlnethub.com/2017/07/micros… #MVPBuzz #SQLServer
- @mssqltiger: [BLOG] Released: Public Preview for SQL Server 2017 and Replication Management Pack (CTP4): We are… dlvr.it/PR9vwx #sqlserver Retweeted by @artemakis
- [News] The second edition of my #eBook on #SQLServer Administration is coming out on July 5th! sqlebooks.com via @sqlebooks
- [Blog] Installing #SQLServer 2016 on #Windows #Server 2012 R2: Rule KB2919355 failed sqlnethub.com/2017/06/instal… #MVPBuzz via @sqlnethub
- Setting up #SQLServer 2016 AlwaysOn Availability Groups. Always excited with a new setup.
- [Blog] How to Install .NET Framework 3.5 in #Windows #Server techhowtos.com/windows-server… via @techhowtos2016 pic.twitter.com/IogHRIPeH3
- @mssqltiger: [BLOG] Columnstore Index: How do I find tables that can benefit from Clustered Columnstore Index: Most… dlvr.it/PM5qyr #sqlserver Retweeted by @artemakis
- @SQLServer: Discover 5 reasons to run #SQLServer 2016 on #WinServ 2016! Read the blog for insights: msft.social/dKyS3B pic.twitter.com/2qIgHkBt2F Retweeted by @artemakis
- My new personal website is now live! Check it out! aartemiou.com
- [Blog] Beginners Corner: Locking and Blocking in SQL Server sqlnethub.com/2017/06/lockin… #SQLServer #MVPBuzz
- @mssqltiger: [BLOG] Announcing SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 4: The SQL Server team is excited to bring you the last… dlvr.it/PD8v2B #sqlserver Retweeted by @artemakis
- [Blog] Quick SQL Tip: Getting the Paths for All Database Files in a SQL Server Instance – sqlnethub.com/2017/05/gettin… #SQLServer #Tips#MVPBuzz
- Get useful #SQLServer tuning and maintenance tips with my ebook titled Tuning SQL Server sqlebooks.com/books/tuning-s… #learning via @sqlebooks
- Try new #SQLServer command line tools to generate T-SQL scripts and monitor Dynamic Management Views blogs.technet.microsoft.com/dataplatformin…
- [Blog] Setup failed to start on the remote machine. Check the Task scheduler event log on the remote… sqlnethub.com/2017/05/setup-… #SQLServer
- [Blog] Learn SQL Server: Introduction sqlebooks.com/blog/learn-sql…#SQLServer #Learning pic.twitter.com/FJszFtnJXl
- [Blog] Beginners Corner: The TempDB System Database in #SQLServersqlnethub.com/2017/05/the-te…
- [Blog] Beginners Corner: The Importance of #Database Indexes sqlnethub.com/2017/05/the-im… #SQLServer #learning #performance
- My new initiative SQLEBooks is now live! Check out the second edition of my ebook on #SQLServer tuning! sqlebooks.com/books/tuning-s… pic.twitter.com/ks9W0mGqKF
- DBA Security Advisor v2.0 Build 20170504_1 is now available! Get the free version! sqlartbits.com/products/dba-s… #SQLServer #Security #infosec pic.twitter.com/vcdV9Nuxdk
- New build release of DBA Security Advisor scheduled for May 4th sqlartbits.com/products/dba-s… via @SQLArtBits #SQLServer
- @mssqltiger: [BLOG] Programmatically find SQL Server TCP ports: There are many instances in SQL Server management… dlvr.it/P0Cq7g #sqlserver Retweeted by @artemakis
- @SQL_Sanya @Give_Directly @SPCAwake @SQLShack I’m glad I helped my fellow human beings. Looking forward to writing more articles and thus help more.
- Putting the finishing touches on a new article that shows a real-life example of migrating workload to #SQLServer In-Memory OLTP! #MVPBuzz
- Working on a new website via which you will be able to access the eBooks I author on #SQLServer. To be launched on April 19th! #MVPBuzz
- @SQLServer: Discover what’s next for #SQLServer on #Linux! Download: msft.social/AZxYq8 Retweeted by @artemakis
- @SQLServer: Get up to speed on the top 5 reasons to upgrade to #SQLServer 2016. Don’t forget to register for #MSDataAmp on 4/19: msft.social/OfK7A5 Retweeted by @artemakis
- @SQLArtBits: [Blog] DBA Security Advisor v2.0 is Now Out! sqlartbits.com/blog/announcem… #SQLServer #Software #Tools #infosec pic.twitter.com/khpmQ1ZCEo Retweeted by @artemakis
- DBA Security Advisor v2.0 is Now Out! Secure your #SQLServer Instances! Try it out today! sqlartbits.com/products/dba-s… #Software #Tools #infosec pic.twitter.com/v5y9gqYxIA
- @MVPAward: Ready to get started with #EntityFramework Core in #VS2017? MVP @julielerman shares a quick start guide: msft.social/fokgA2 pic.twitter.com/DO9JLYt2jx Retweeted by @artemakis
- Sneak Peek: DBA Security Advisor v2.0 – Secure your #SQLServerInstances! sqlartbits.com/blog/announcem… #Software #Tools by @SQLArtBits pic.twitter.com/NxhvGBixWj
- I’m so proud for this milestone! I”m sure you are just gonna love the result of this hard work and effort! #SQLServer twitter.com/SQLArtBits/sta…
- Oh yeah! twitter.com/SQLArtBits/sta…
- Announcing my New Article Series: Beginner’s Corner! sqlnethub.com/2017/03/new-ar… #SQLServer #Community #MVPBuzz pic.twitter.com/CvxBT24Vaa
- [News] I have decided to add a cool new section to my blog. To be announced tomorrow! sqlnethub.com #MVPBuzz #SQLServer
- After a difficult week with bronchitis I started getting up on my feet. Working on some really cool stuff. Yeap, it’s all about #SQLServer!
- @MVPAward: Learn about the Public database role in #SQLServer from MVP @artemakis: msft.social/K0KbNz #MVPBuzz pic.twitter.com/ThV9khTYXj Retweeted by @artemakis
- [Blog] The multi-part identifier could not be found – sqlartbits.com/blog/sql-serve… via @SQLArtBits #SQLServer #Community
- @SQLArtBits: [Blog] Should Windows “Built-In\Administrators” Group be #SQLServerSysAdmins? sqlartbits.com/blog/sql-serve… #Security Retweeted by @artemakis
- @SQLArtBits: [Announcement] DBA Security Advisor v2.0 to be released on April 5 2017 with a brand new GUI! sqlartbits.com/products/dba-s… #SQLServer#Software Retweeted by @artemakis
- [Blog] The “Public” Database Role in #SQLServersqlnethub.com/2016/08/the-pu… #MVPBuzz
- DBA Security Advisor v2.0 by @SQLArtBits is coming soon with some major enhancements! More news soon! sqlartbits.com/products/dba-s…#SQLServer
- [Blog] Executing T-SQL Statements Against All Databases in a #SQLServerInstance sqlnethub.com/2017/02/execut… #MVPBuzz
- Learn more about #SQLServer #InMemoryOLTP by watching my new webcast! youtube.com/watch?v=SExtYP… #Hekaton #MVPBuzz
- My new webcast titled “Getting Started with SQL Server In-Memory OLTP” now available! youtube.com/watch?v=SExtYP… #SQLServer #Hekaton#MVPBuzz
- My introductory webcast on #SQLServer In-Memory OLTP will be published on Wed, Feb 22 on my YouTube Channel youtube.com/user/sqlserver…#MVPBuzz
- Coming up next week: My pre-recorded webcast on #SQLServer In-Memory OLTP. Check my blog often! sqlnethub.com #MVPBuzz
- Recommended #SQLServer tool twitter.com/SQLArtBits/sta…
- Working on a new journal article on #SQLServer In-Memory OLTP. It will contain some really cool examples. #InMemoryOLTP #Hekaton #MVPBuzz
- [Blog] A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during… sqlnethub.com/2017/02/a-conn… #SQLServer
- Today’s #tech talk on TechHowTos.com: What is the Internet of Things? techhowtos.com/tech-talk/what… #technology #TechNews pic.twitter.com/3wFtNdAOGA
- On @techhowtos2016: Securing your SQL Server Instances – techhowtos.com/databases/secu… via @SQLArtBits #SQLServer #Security
- Start checking out #SQLServer In-Memory OLTP today and witness significant performance benefits – sqlnethub.com/2017/01/gettin…#MVPBuzz
- [Blog] Getting Started with SQL Server In-Memory OLTP – Part 2 sqlnethub.com/2017/02/gettin… #SQLServer #Hekaton #MVPBuzz#Performance pic.twitter.com/PGe7DSFtoE
- [Quick Tip] Rebuild All Database Indexes Online With a Single T-SQL Statement – techhowtos.com/quick-tips/reb… #SQLServer #Tips pic.twitter.com/ZBEVkeDQA8
- Coming up this week: the second part of my blog series titled “Getting Started with SQL Server In-Memory OLTP” #SQLServer #MVPBuzz
- Just written my first #android app! This is cool!
- Today I have started a series of simple, straight to the point blog posts on #SQLServer #InMemoryOLTP – sqlnethub.com/2017/01/gettin… #MVPBuzz
- [Blog] Getting Started with #SQLServer In-Memory OLTP – Part 1 – sqlnethub.com/2017/01/gettin… #MVPBuzz #Hekaton #performance#Software
- On @techhowtos2016: How To Fix the Issue “This device can’t use a Trusted Platform Module” – techhowtos.com/windows-10/how…#Windows10 #Security pic.twitter.com/5auiPIcw9t
- Installing an SSD drive on my PC. Can’t wait to run some tests against In-Memory OLTP via my simulator! sqlartbits.com/products/in-me…#SQLServer pic.twitter.com/ELqfUCLeyt
- In-Memory Optimization in SQL Server: A Simple Experiment – sqlnethub.com/2014/08/in-mem… #SQLServer #MVPBuzz #InMemoryOLTP
- Next week I’m starting a new series of blog posts, dedicated to #SQLServerIn-Memory OLTP – Check often: sqlnethub.com #MVPBuzz
- [Quick Tip] How can I check the isolation level for a specific database? techhowtos.com/quick-tips #SQLServer #HowTo
- New section on TechHowTos.com: Quick Tips – techhowtos.com/quick-tips/#technology #community Retweeted by @artemakis
- My latest article is on #SQLServer #security You can read it here: sqlnethub.com/2017/01/freque…
- Frequent Password Expiration: Time to Revise it? – sqlnethub.com/2017/01/freque… #SQLServer #Security #infosec pic.twitter.com/1Tr6ELyFJS
- My article on @Simple_Talk journal titled “Introducing #SQLServer In-Memory OLTP” featured in Google’s search results for “in-memory oltp”! pic.twitter.com/kGwPraap6Q
- Quick but useful T-SQL Tip on TechHowTos.comtechhowtos.com/databases/how-… #SQLServer
- My brand new article on TechHowTos.com! #SQLServer #cplusplustwitter.com/techhowtos2016…
Strengthen your SQL Server Administration Skills – Enroll to our Online Course!
Check our online course on Udemy titled “Essential SQL Server Administration Tips” (special limited-time discount included in link).
Via the course, you will learn essential hands-on SQL Server Administration tips on SQL Server maintenance, security, performance, integration, error handling and more. Many live demonstrations and downloadable resources included!
Learn essential SQL Server development tips! Enroll to our Online Course!
Check our online course titled “Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers” (special limited-time discount included in link).
Sharpen your SQL Server database programming skills via a large set of tips on T-SQL and database development techniques. The course, among other, features over than 30 live demonstrations!
Featured Online Courses:
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to Data Science and SQL Server Machine Learning
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- The multi-part identifier … could not be bound
- Where are temporary tables stored in SQL Server?
- How to Patch a SQL Server Failover Cluster
- Operating System Error 170 (Requested Resource is in use)
- Installing SQL Server 2016 on Windows Server 2012 R2: Rule KB2919355 failed
- The operation failed because either the specified cluster node is not the owner of the group, or the node is not a possible owner of the group
- A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process.
- SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack Installation Fails – Element not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070490)
- There is insufficient system memory in resource pool ‘internal’ to run this query.
- Argument data type ntext is invalid for argument …
- Fix: VS Shell Installation has Failed with Exit Code 1638
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- … more SQL Server troubleshooting articles
Recommended Software Tools
Snippets Generator: Create and modify T-SQL snippets for use in SQL Management Studio, fast, easy and efficiently.
Dynamic SQL Generator: Convert static T-SQL code to dynamic and vice versa, easily and fast.
Get Started with Programming Fast and Easy – Enroll to the Online Course!
Check our online course “The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming”
(special limited-time discount included in link).
Learn the philosophy and main principles of Computer Programming and get introduced to C, C++, C#, Python, Java and SQL.
Rate this article:
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel (SQLNetHub TV)
Check out our latest software releases!
Check out our eBooks!
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018) and a Udemy Instructor. He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.