Among the many cool things in SQL Server, a very significant one is the fact that SQL Server provides many built-in tools and mechanisms that allow you to import and export data easily. One day while working with SQL Server, I thought to myself “why not creating an online course demonstrating all these cool built-in tools”? And so I did!
So, what does this course explain? What are the topics I’m talking about and provide live demonstrations?
Built-in Tools for Importing and Exporting Data in SQL Server
Analytically, by attending this course, you will learn how to perform the below data-related operations in SQL Server fast and easy:
- Import ASCII files using the Import Flat File Wizard in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Import data using the BULK INSERT T-SQL Statement
- Import data using the OPENROWSET Function
- Import and export data using the SQL Server Import and Export Wizard
- Import and export data using the BCP Utility
- Import and export data using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Get the Infographic: How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server
For the purpose of better helping you understand the different data import and export built-in mechanisms in SQL Server, I have prepared an infographic just for you. Here’s a preview of the infographic:
You can download the infographic here:
Attend the Online Course and Learn More!
Learn how to efficiently import and export data in SQL Server! Get the course today!
Check our online course titled “How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server” (special limited-time discount included in link).
Learn how to import and export data in SQL Server, via all the available built-in tools such as SSIS, BCP and more!
Recommended Online Courses
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New
- Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- SQL Server Fundamentals (SQL Database for Beginners)
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server
- Get Started with SQL Server in 30 Minutes
Did you find this article useful and interesting? Find hundreds of useful SQL Server programming/development articles in our eBook: “Developing with SQL Server (Second Edition“.
Check our other related SQL Server Development articles.
Check out our latest software releases!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
© 2018 SQLNetHub