Among the many cool things in SQL Server, a very significant one is the fact that SQL Server provides many built-in tools and mechanisms that allow you to import and export data easily. One day while working with SQL Server, I thought to myself “why not creating an online course demonstrating all these cool built-in tools”? And so I did!
So, what does this course explain? What are the topics I’m talking about and provide live demonstrations?
Built-in Tools for Importing and Exporting Data in SQL Server
Analytically, by attending this course, you will learn how to perform the below data-related operations in SQL Server fast and easy:
- Import ASCII files using the Import Flat File Wizard in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Import data using the BULK INSERT T-SQL Statement
- Import data using the OPENROWSET Function
- Import and export data using the SQL Server Import and Export Wizard
- Import and export data using the BCP Utility
- Import and export data using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Get the Infographic: How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server
For the purpose of better helping you understand the different data import and export built-in mechanisms in SQL Server, I have prepared an infographic just for you. Here’s a preview of the infographic:
You can download the infographic here:
Attend the Online Course and Learn More!
Learn how to efficiently import and export data in SQL Server! Get the course today!
Check our online course titled “How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server” (special limited-time discount included in link).
Learn how to import and export data in SQL Server, via all the available built-in tools such as SSIS, BCP and more!
Recommended Online Courses
- Introduction to Data Science and SQL Server Machine Learning Services (New)
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New
- Entity Framework: Getting Started (Ultimate Beginners Guide)
- SQL Server Fundamentals (SQL Database for Beginners)
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server
- Get Started with SQL Server in 30 Minutes
Check our other Articles:
- Essential SQL Sever Administration Tips
- The Philosophy and Fundamentals of Computer Programming (Computer Programming for Beginners)
- How to Patch a Standalone SQL Server Instance
- The SQL Server Browser Service and UDP Port 1434
- The Maximum Number of Concurrent Connections Setting in SQL Server
- Top 10 SQL Server DBA Daily Tasks List
- There is no SQL Server Failover Cluster Available to Join
- Encrypting a SQL Server Database Backup
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- Introduction to Data Science and SQL Server Machine Learning Services
Did you find this article useful and interesting? Find hundreds of useful SQL Server programming/development articles in our eBook: “Developing with SQL Server (Second Edition“.
Check our other related SQL Server Development articles.
Check out our latest software releases!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
© 2018 SQLNetHub
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, and a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA).