Newsflash: More free SQL Server training is on the way!
The Mysore/Mandya Technology Group (MY-TG) organizes a series of SQL Server Webcasts which started on Saturday, September 12th, 2009 and will be taking place every Saturday for the next few weeks. To this end, every Saturday, two sessions are presented.
Topics include SQL Server 2008 Administration, Development and Data Access. This is another great opportunity to learn more about trending SQL Server topics.
I have the pleasure to participate as a speaker to this event on Saturday, September 19th, 2009, 12:30 – 13:30 (UTC) where I will be presenting the session with topic: “Flexible data synchronization with Microsoft Sync Framework“.
In this session, among other, we will talk about the fundamentals of Data Synchronization and how we can easily build from scratch a flexible Sync Ecosystem using Microsoft Sync Framework 2.0 CTP2, thus allowing the smooth operation of an Occasionally Connected System.
See you online!
Upgrade your Tech Skills – Learn all about Azure SQL Database
Enroll to our online course on Udemy titled “Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners” and get lifetime access to high-quality lessons and hands-on guides about all aspects of Azure SQL Database.Enroll Now with Discount!
Featured Online Courses:
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- How to Patch a SQL Server Failover Cluster
- How to Patch a Standalone SQL Server Instance
- How to Add a Database to a SQL Server Availability Group Using T-SQL
- Top 10 SQL Server DBA Daily Tasks List
- The “Public” Database Role in SQL Server
- Encrypting a SQL Server Database Backup
- Learn Azure Data Lake Analytics by Example
- Azure Cosmos DB: Learn by Example
- How to Create an Azure SQL Server Virtual Machine
- How to Backup a SQL Server Database from On-Premises to Azure Storage
- … all our SQL Server Administration Articles
Check our Database Security and Administration Tool: DBA Security Advisor
DBA Security Advisor: Secure your SQL Server instances by scanning multiple instances against a rich set of security checks, and by getting recommendations and remediation steps.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel (SQLNetHubTV)!
Check our SQL Server Administration articles.
Check out our latest software releases!
Check our eBooks!
Benchmark SQL Server memory-optimized tables with In-Memory OLTP Simulator.
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.