[Update 2018] Please visit Snippet’s Generator page for the latest release of the tool and much more.
Our software tool “Snippets Generator” just got new features with its brand new release v2.1!
Snippets Generator allows the user to easily create T-SQL snippets for use in SQL Server 2012 SSMS or later!
In this new release, the following features have been added:
- You can now open/modify existing SSMS code snippets (including SQL Server’s built-in snippets) and regenerate them.
- You can now create “SurroundsWith” snippets.
- Support for SQL Server 2014
Try Snippets Generator free for 30 days!
Upgrade your Tech Skills – Learn all about Azure SQL Database
Enroll to our online course on Udemy titled “Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners” and get lifetime access to high-quality lessons and hands-on guides about all aspects of Azure SQL Database.Enroll from $12.99
Featured Online Courses:
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- How to Patch a SQL Server Failover Cluster
- How to Patch a Standalone SQL Server Instance
- How to Add a Database to a SQL Server Availability Group Using T-SQL
- Top 10 SQL Server DBA Daily Tasks List
- The “Public” Database Role in SQL Server
- Encrypting a SQL Server Database Backup
- Learn Azure Data Lake Analytics by Example
- Azure Cosmos DB: Learn by Example
- How to Create an Azure SQL Server Virtual Machine
- How to Backup a SQL Server Database from On-Premises to Azure Storage
- Getting table index information in SQL Server
- Useful T-SQL Knowledge for SQL Developers and DBAs
- … all our SQL Server Administration Articles
Check our Database Security and Administration Tool: DBA Security Advisor
DBA Security Advisor: Secure your SQL Server instances by scanning multiple instances against a rich set of security checks, and by getting recommendations and remediation steps.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel (SQLNetHubTV)!
Check our SQL Server Administration articles.
Check out our latest software releases!
Check our eBooks!
Benchmark SQL Server memory-optimized tables with In-Memory OLTP Simulator.
Rate this article:
Reference: SQLNetHub.com (https://www.sqlnethub.com)
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior Database and Software Architect, Certified Database, Cloud and AI professional, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 20 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.