A few days ago I delivered a Live Webcast on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Programmability and more specifically on T-SQL Enhancements.
During the Webcast I talked about the following SQL Server 2008 Programmability features:
- Variables Declaration and Initialization
- Compound Assignment Operators
- Large UDTs
- DATE, TIME, DATETIME2
- New & Enhanced Functions supporting DATETIME2 Precision
- Table Value Constructors (Row Constructors)
- Table Types and Table-Valued Parameters (TVPs)
- The MERGE Statement
- Grouping Sets
- Object Dependencies
- HIERARCHYID Data Type
- DDL Trigger Enhancements
- Collation Alignment with Windows
You are now able to watch this Webcast here!