During the Webcast I talked about the following SQL Server 2008 Programmability features:
- Variables Declaration and Initialization
- Compound Assignment Operators
- Large UDTs
- DATE, TIME, DATETIME2
- New & Enhanced Functions supporting DATETIME2 Precision
- Table Value Constructors (Row Constructors)
- Table Types and Table-Valued Parameters (TVPs)
- The MERGE Statement
- Grouping Sets
- Object Dependencies
- HIERARCHYID Data Type
- DDL Trigger Enhancements
- Collation Alignment with Windows
You are now able to watch this Webcast here!
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018) and a Udemy Instructor. He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.