DevReach 2010, the premier developer conference on Microsoft technologies in Central and Eastern Europe will be taking place on October 18 and 19 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
This year, DevReach celebrates its fifth anniversary. To this end it has a new fifth track!
The event includes 60 unique sessions with more than 30 rock star speakers!
DevReach 2010 features a wide variery of topics such as:
- Web development (HTML 5 in ASP.NET)
- Windows Workflow
- jQuery, Visual Studio 2010 and ASP.NET
- SQL Server 2008 R2 development
- Agile development methodologies
- Silverlight 4.0
- Sharepoint 2010
- Windows Phone 7 Series development
- … and much more!
The full list of topics can be found here!
Some highlights of the event include:
- Exclusive keynote from Scott Stanfield (CEO Vertigo Software), Richard Campbell (.NET Rocks! and RunAs Radio) and Beth Massi (Senior Program Manager Visual Studio Team).
- Early Bird 20% discount is available until 15 Sept. All Early Bird attendees enter drawing for XBOX 360.
- All MVPs and INETA UG members receive special discount. Register through the MVP or UG lead.
- The VIP pass gives you access to all video recordings and exclusive party with all speakers!
To see how #DevReach 2009 looked like you can visit this link.
Additionally, On September 9, 2010, DevReach 2010 Online, a FREE online event will be taking place with speakers from DevReach 2010.
So if you have the chance to attend the event, you will sure be able to deepen your knowledge on the latest Microsoft technologies and learn many new ways of being more productive with less effort when it comes to software development!
Artemakis Artemiou is a Senior SQL Server Architect, Author, a 9 Times Microsoft Data Platform MVP (2009-2018). He has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry in various roles. Artemakis is the founder of SQLNetHub and TechHowTos.com. Artemakis is the creator of the well-known software tools Snippets Generator and DBA Security Advisor. Also, he is the author of many eBooks on SQL Server. Artemakis currently serves as the President of the Cyprus .NET User Group (CDNUG) and the International .NET Association Country Leader for Cyprus (INETA). Moreover, Artemakis teaches on Udemy, you can check his courses here.