SQL Server is one of the world’s leading data platforms. It allows you to manage huge amounts of data and transform raw data into valuable knowledge. One significant function which is part of this amazing data transformation process, is the data import and export.
In our course “How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server”, you will learn about all the available data import and export built-in tools and methods such as: BCP, SSIS, OPENROWSET, and more.
After the Course
- You will know about all the available built-in methods and tools in SQL Server, that enable you to perform data import and export operations.
- You will know how to import and export data in SQL Server:
- Using the Import Flat File Wizard in SSMS7
- Using the BULK INSERT T-SQL Statement
- Using the OPENROWSET Function
- Using the SQL Server Import and Export Wizard
- Using the BCP Utility
- Using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Enroll Now Only for $9.99 (time-limited)
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server and Databases
PreviewEnroll Now Only for $9.99 (time-limited)
100% Money-Back Guarantee
This course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with this course, you can ask for a refund.
This course offers:
- 1 hour of high-quality video
- Step by step live demonstrations and guides, that will help you get started with the built-in data import and export techniques and tools in SQL Server
- Downloadable resources with useful information and links
- A major practice test in the end of the course
- Ability to ask the instructor questions via the Q&A section
30-day money-back guarantee
- Certificate on course completion
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or intermediate SQL Server Developers
- Beginner or intermediate SQL Server DBAs
- Software developers that work with SQL Server
- Technology enthusiasts
Enroll using Coupon on UdemyEnroll Now Only for $9.99 (time-limited)
Enroll on SkillshareEnroll to this course on Skillshare